My Top 21 Citrix Synergy security sessions.
Synergy is the premier industry conference on digital business transformation and security is a key underlying requirement of enabling this change. Citrix is uniquely positioned to be your trusted partner for digital transformation with a vision and strategy that is focused on the secure and unified delivery of apps and data. Learn about:
- Shifting away from traditional device-level, platform-specific, endpoint security approaches.
- Best practices for XenApp and XenDesktop environments to meet the highest security requirements.
- NetScaler’s security capabilities from layer 2 to layer 7 coupled with AppFirewall and Security Insight
But that’s not all! I’ve scoured the agenda looking through instructor-led learning labs, breakouts, theater and Match.Geek session looking for the ones that will help you dig deep into best practices and hear from our customers and industry leaders. As you can see the theme of the week is security and we will deliver!
Without further ado, here’s the lineup!
- SYN145: Super Session Security: the never-ending balancing act between users and hackers with Steve Shah and Dan Kaminsky
- SYN150: Security panel: viewpoints from customers and Citrix CSO & CTO with Stan Black, Christian Reilly, Dan Kaminsky and Chad Wilson
- SYN203: Tips for XenApp and XenDesktop organizations expanding to Citrix Workspace Suite with Tarkan Kocoglu and George Kuruvilla
- SYN209: Deliver applications securely: how the hypervisor can help with Rob Dobson and Tim Mackey
- SYN220: XenApp and XenDesktop security best practices with Martin Zugec and Kurt Roemer
- SYN232: Next-generation ciphers and SSL: what you need to know with Panjaj Kumar Harnandka and Chris Mayers
- SYN241: NetScaler AppFirewall for optimized and secure web apps with Gary Pentecost, Lena Yarovaya and Keith Drone from Tractor Supply
- SYN301: Advanced security, privacy and compliance best practices for Workspace Cloud with Tom Kludy and Ian Firth
- SYN310: Secure mobility and authentication for highly regulated environments including government, healthcare, and financial services with Prashant Batra, Nivendith Ojha and Dan Murray from WestJet
- SYN311: Deep dive on ShareFile security options: keep your data safe with Jay Tomlin and Amit Mohan
- SYN316: NetScaler security features in depth with Asha Kalyur and Abhilash Verma
- SYN320: Federated identity with SAML for SaaS and enterprise with Manohar Singareddy
- SYN321: Securing the published browser with Joe Nord, Eric Beiers and Kurt Roemer
- SYN322: Security–hardening XenApp and XenDesktop with Martin Zugec, Kurt Roemer and Tony Lee from Mandiant.
- SYN328: Federated Authentication Service, SAML with XenApp and XenDesktop with Joe Nord and Brett Waldman
- SYN506: Strategies of a cyber warrior with Connie Barrera CISO in Healthcare
- SYN507: Picking the winners in IoT wth Chris Rogers CBR Consulting
- SYN603: StoreFront configuration and setup with James Hsu and Ray Anderson
- SYN604: Deploying Citrix NetScaler with Unified Gateway for Application Security with nFactor with Christopher Rudolph
- SYN605: How to protect your network with Citrix NetScaler with Paul Gattas and Lena Yarovaya
- SYN623: NetScaler Unified Gateway integration with XenApp and XenDesktop with Christopher Rudolph
Plus 3 bonus Match.Geek sessions with the top security leaders in the industry.
- SYN802: Match.Geek with Kurt Roemer
- SYN808: Match.Geek with Rob Cryan
- SYN813: Match.Geek with Connie Barrera
Citrix Synergy is coming to Las Vegas and we’ve got our game face on. Hope to see you there!