ShareFile is coming to Synergy!
ShareFile is planning a wide range of activities and sessions designed for users to learn more about the secure enterprise file sync and sharing service that meets the mobility and collaboration needs of users and the data security requirements of the enterprise.
Join ShareFile with custom sessions designed for you as well as hands-on learning that enables you to experience ShareFile solutions first-hand.
ShareFile sessions designed for you:
- SYN112: What’s new and next for ShareFile
- SYN223: I bet on ShareFile and won: a customer’s ShareFile journey
- SYN226: Make the most of your Microsoft Office 365 subscription with ShareFile
- SYN311: Deep dive on ShareFile security options: keep your data safe
- SYN312: ShareFile storage flexibility: choose where your data is stored
There’ll be an exciting update from Jesse Lipson in the SYN002: Day 2 Keynote!
Hands-on, experiential learning
- Demo stations #9, #10 in the Solutions Expo. Stop by and learn more about Secure File Sharing and Secure Document Workflows
- Instructor-led Learning Labs that give you in-depth technical instruction in a small group setting
- ShareFile Sandbox: self-guided, self-contained learning lab to explore ShareFile for yourself
We look forward to you seeing you at one of our many activities and hope you’ll join the Citrix ShareFile team and your peers to access the tools and confidence you need to say yes to secure file sync and sharing—and whatever comes next.
To learn more visit, go to www.citrixsynergy.com