As we talk to our customers, it is evident that concepts like Mobility, BYOD, Content Management and Security are top-of-mind and key priorities. As a result, a majority of XenApp and XenDesktop customers want to expand from just application and desktop virtualization to the Citrix Workspace Suite (CWS).
Citrix Workspace Suite empowers end users with a holistic mobile workspace that enhances their productivity, offers the most cohesive workflow and at the same time is highly secure.
To learn more about how to expand from XenApp and XenDesktop to the Citrix Workspace Suite, I would recommend that you watch the recording of SYN203: Tips for XenApp and XenDesktop organizations expanding to Citrix Workspace Suite which Tarkan Kocoglu and I co-hosted. In addition to the recording, below is a comprehensive list of resources that will help you Design, Architect, Implement and Troubleshoot a Citrix Workspace Suite solution.
CITRIX SYNERGY 2016 SESSION RECORDING:
CITRIX WORKSPACE SUITE
- Citrix: Offering the Industry’s Most Complete Mobile Workspace
- Citrix Workspace Suite Reference Architecture for Current Citrix Customers
- Best Practices for Enterprise Security
- XenApp, XenDesktop, and XenMobile Integration for A Comprehensive Mobility Solution
- Deliver Enterprise Mobility with XenMobile and NetScaler
- Choosing the Right Mail Client and Understanding Mail Flow
- XenMobile & ShareFile Architecture and Integration
- Provisioning Users is Easy with XenMobile and ShareFile!
- Citrix XenMobile & ShareFile Positioned as Gartner Magic Quadrant Leaders
- ShareFile Enterprise: Technical Overview
- ShareFile Enterprise: Security Whitepaper
- Best Practices for Deploying Citrix ShareFile: Implementation Deep Dive
- Mobilize enterprise data with Citrix ShareFile on Microsoft Azure
- Drive Mapper: Optimize your ShareFile Investment!
- XenMobile Technology Overview
- Introducing XenMobile 10.3 with Unified Endpoint Management for Windows 10 and MAC OS X Devices
- XenMobile 10.3 Server – The Next Evolution of EMM
- Whats new in XenMobile 10.3
- Increasing Productivity With XenMobile
- Workflow Improvements with XenMobile 10.3 WorxApps
- Steps to Configure WorxForms with XenMobile
- XenMobile 10.3 Certificate Based Authentication for MAM-Only Mode
- XenMobile Security Considerations
- Skycure & Citrix: Better Together!
- Best Practices to Make BYOD, CYOD and COPE Simple and Secure
- EMM for Windows 10
- Better Together: Citrix EMM & Microsoft 365
- Citrix XenMobile Named A Leader for Enterprise Mobility Management
- Xenmobile 10 Architectural Overview
- NetScaler Overview
- NetScaler Unified Gateway Overview
- Securing virtual desktop infrastructure with NetScaler
- Per App VPN with XenMobile and Citrix VPN
- Protect Web Infrastructure against Distributed Denial Of Service, SQL Injection and SSL Attacks
- Citrix NetScaler Options for XenMobile and Troubleshooting
- Configuring XenMobile Unified Gateway
- Citrix NetScaler–A Foundation for Next-Generation Datacenter and Cloud-Based Security