“When you empathize with your customers, everyone wins. You will win your target customers’ loyalty and create a lasting relationship with them as you gain a better understanding of their needs and wants. By actively listening and engaging with customers, companies will see a greater ROI all around. In turn, customers will feel that their needs are important and validated by your brand experience.” — Adrian Swinscoe
Following on the path started by Ben Dowen’s blog post just after Summit this year, we’re looking for XenMobile customers to come and share their experiences with the product to help us make it better.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity for you to tell us about your deployment, how you use the product, what you like and what you don’t
- Speak directly to the XenMobile team to get a unique insight into the software and how it is developed. By talking us through your deployment, use cases and challenges, we can take them into account when we are designing, developing and testing the product.
- Good, open discussions with Engineers and Architects from Dev and Test, Product Managers and Support
Sound good? Then here’s what you need to do next:
All you have to do is send an e-mail to Rob Sterry with a brief summary that covers 3 key points:
- Your company, what they do and your role
- Tell me a bit about how you use XenMobile, what’s working well, current challenges
- If you’re using other Citrix products, please tell us about those too
- Location so we can determine what site makes most sense
What to expect when you visit
The visits and sessions have a high degree of flexibility, so we can both get as much out of the day as possible. Here is an example of some of the things that have worked well previously:
- To make the most of the day, we’ll start around 10am and run until 4pm, lunch is included
- Come prepared with a presentation about your deployment, what is working well and current challenge. Don’t be afraid to get technical!