Growing up in Silicon Valley alongside the hi-tech industry and having been with Citrix since 2007, I’ve gotten invaluable experience that’s helped me as a marketer in the B2B space.
During my early years at Citrix, I saw a shift in marketing as social media grew and became an integral part of the way business got done. Integrating old ways of marketing with these technologies became an essential part of the marketing mix, nurturing customers through their journey. Much of what I experienced, I can relate to Citrix, and our purpose of enabling customers on the journey to digital business transformation.
With Synergy fast approaching, I want to shine the spotlight on Citrix innovation-driven alliance with Cisco to enable digital business transformation.
Cisco’s leadership in connecting people, process, data, and things, combined with Citrix leadership in secure delivery of apps and data creates a better-together, technology-driven value for customers on the digital journey to transform their business and empower the modern workforce. Together, we deliver comprehensive solutions based on validated designs tailored to specific customer delivery models and use cases such as Delivering Business Agility through Datacenter Automation, Application and Desktop Virtualization with DaaS Cloud Services, and Mobility.
Citrix and Cisco momentum in partnership and technology-driven innovation will be a solid presence at Synergy. Cisco is a Gold sponsor and they have lots of compelling speaking sessions up their sleeves, including:
- SYN130 Networking Supersession to discuss Citrix NetScaler+Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) featuring Soni Jiandani, Senior Vice President at Cisco, on Tuesday, May 24 at 1:30pm (Titian Room 2301A and 2201B)
- SYN120 Cisco breakout session, Accelerating Your Path to Digital Workplace Transformation with Cisco HyperFlex and Citrix featuring joint customer, MeanderMC, healthcare use case, on Wednesday, May 25 at 3:30pm (Murano Room 3301A)
- SYN233 Integrating Citrix NetScaler into Cisco ACI environments on Thursday, May 26 at 10:30am (Bellini Room 2101A)
You could even get a Roku Streaming Stick just for attending!
Demos at the Cisco booth #505-G will showcase the following joint technology innovation, validated and tested solutions for any vertical or business on the journey to digital business transformation:
- Application and Desktop Virtualization with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop on Cisco UCS, M-Series, Flexpod along with the new Cisco HyperFlex HCI solution
- Delivering Business Agility through Datacenter Automation with Citrix NetScaler and Cisco ACI
- Graphics Acceleration powered by Citrix, Cisco, NVIDIA
Cisco is giving away hats and raffling off Apple iWatches for those who visit Cisco booth #505-G.
As we get closer to the conference, you will hear more from Cisco knowledge experts on digitizing your business to empower your workforce with the following blogs:
- Accelerate Your Path to Digital Workplace Transformation with Desktop and App Virtualization
- What is in store at Citrix Synergy 2016 – A quick tour de force
- Announcing a New CVD: FlexPod Datacenter with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.7 and VMware vSphere 6.0 for 5000 Seats
- Cisco HyperFlex with Citrix XenDesktop Next Generation Hyperconvergence for VDI
Looking forward to another #CitrixSynergy!