Question: How can you optimize the clinical and business value of your Citrix solution in the face of today’s acute IT staffing shortages?
Answer: Use Citrix Services to train, support or augment your IT team. It’s just what the doctor ordered!
Many organizations have implemented Citrix Solutions for Healthcare to achieve goals like delivering electronic health records (EHRs), improving clinician mobility and securing sensitive patient data.
But like any IT solution, there’s a learning curve and additional responsibilities for your team, who may lack bandwidth, experience or credentials.
Adding to the challenge, it can be tough to find the right employees to manage and support your infrastructure.
Short on staff?
It’s no secret that the healthcare industry is currently experiencing an IT staffing crunch that is affecting strategic projects and everyday administration alike.
- Modern Healthcare reported, “The inability to fill IT positions has forced some hospitals to leave projects on hold.”
- The 2014 HIMSS Workforce Survey found: “Healthcare provider organizations in particular face challenges completing IT initiatives because of staff shortages.”
Although hospitals, health systems and medical practices are trying to cope by developing staff internally or hiring outside the industry, these approaches may not meet their needs.
Call on Citrix Services
Citrix offers a wide range of Service offerings by experts who know Citrix technology, leading practices and healthcare use cases.
Citrix Education offers best-in-class IT training and certification on Citrix virtualization, mobility, cloud and networking technologies. Learning options include:
- Citrix Training Pass (CTP): Instructor-led or virtual training for individuals
- Group Training: Private onsite or virtual training for your team; content customization available from our team of master Citrix Certified Instructors (CCIs)
To help you heighten the expertise of your existing team, we’re offering a 15% discount on training purchases through June 30.* Citrix training vouchers may be redeemed any time in the 12 months following purchase.
Support and Maintenance Services
A team of 900+ technical professionals provides:
- Software Maintenance: Unlimited 24/7 technical assistance and upgrades
- Hardware Maintenance: Unlimited incident resolution for appliance hardware issues
- Technical Relationship Management: Services of a dedicated TRM as your single contact, advisor and Citrix advocate for technical support
This service, delivered remotely, manages Citrix infrastructure administration on a daily basis to optimize system uptime and performance. The team provides proactive and reactive management, integration with your support desk and Citrix-specific monitoring.
Picture of health
Citrix Services are an ideal solution for healthcare IT staffing shortages. We can help you maximize adoption, reliability and performance of your Citrix environment so you can deliver high-quality care, mobilize clinicians, meet regulatory requirements and much more.
Contact your Citrix representative about the benefits of these services for your healthcare organization.