Get ready to expand your average revenue per user (ARPU) for your hosted services.
Citrix Service Providers can now download the new Microsoft® Office 365™ Service for CloudPortal Services Manager. This service allows you to combine the best of Citrix and Microsoft in your hosted service offerings. With the inclusion of the Microsoft Office 365 Service for CloudPortal Service Manager, Citrix Service Providers can further simplify the provisioning and scaling of multi-tenant hosted workspaces to end users to ultimately grow margins, provide a competitive portfolio and increase customer satisfaction.
Also released today is the new Citrix® ShareFile® Service for CloudPortal Services Manager – learn more.
Register for April 19 technical webinar: New Microsoft® Office 365™ Service and Citrix® ShareFile® Service for CloudPortal Services Manager
Microsoft Office 365 Service for CloudPortal Services Manager
End subscribers demand Office 365 features. Meet that demand with CloudPortal Services Manager and start delivering compelling hosted workspaces that blend the best of Citrix and Microsoft. CloudPortal Services Manager now includes support for provisioning and managing Microsoft Office 365 accounts at scale from a single control panel. And administrators can speed up identity sync configuration and management while simplifying identity sync and license assignment.
Provide the Best of On-Premise and Hosted Services with Office 365 Service
Office 365 Service for CloudPortal Services Manager allows you to capitalize on economic multi-tenant architectures and Office 365 resale.
- Expand your service portfolio with Microsoft Office 365 – a profitable opportunity.
- Protect your margins: Manage licensing costs to ensure that each Office 365 license is paired with a paying subscriber.
- Deliver the best of business-ready hosted workspaces: Combine Citrix-based app and desktop services with Office 365 to create vertical-focused solutions.
- Engage in high-margin, cloud opportunities: Shift operational emphasis from on-premises Exchange to Citrix-based hosted apps and desktops and offload operational costs of mail and collaboration infrastructure.
Highlight of the Top Office 365 Service Features with CloudPortal Services Manager
- Simplify Office 365 account onboarding: Speed and simplify customer onboarding by leveraging automatic configuration of identity sync requirements.
- Simplify Office 365 management: Quickly manage license assignment, service activation and access control for end subscribers.
- Integrate account management into a single view: Easily track, manage and report on Office 365 accounts – view account details, license info, and identity sync status.
- Integrate account identities: Connect, synchronize, and validate hosted identity with Azure AD to deliver Office 365 cloud services alongside other CloudPortal managed services.
- Speed identity sync and license assignment: Streamlined bulk user on-boarding, provisioning and management operations.
Want to learn more about Microsoft Office 365 Service for CloudPortal Services Manager?
Join us on April 19,2016 for a deep dive to understand how your margins, portfolio and customer satisfaction will benefit from Office 365 Service and ShareFile Service for CloudPortal Services Manager. Register now (use same link to download on demand version after April 19).