Expand Your Hosted Services Portfolio with Multi-Tenant Fileshare and Sync
Citrix Service Providers can now easily offer multi-tenant fileshare and sync services with the new Citrix® ShareFile® Service for CloudPortal Services Manager. More and more Citrix Service Providers are moving from offering just hosted desktops and/or just hosted apps to offering a complete, business-ready hosted workspace. Expand your portfolio and start offering hosted data services today by downloading the new ShareFile Service – experience increased margins and a whole new level of customer satisfaction.
If you hadn’t heard, we also released the new Microsoft® Office 365™ Service for CloudPortal Services Manager – learn more.
Register for April 19 technical webinar: New Microsoft® Office 365™ Service and Citrix® ShareFile® Service for CloudPortal Services Manager
Citrix ShareFile Service for CloudPortal Services Manager
Adoption of the ShareFile Service will allow you to expand your service portfolio and increase ARPU by offering in-demand file share and sync services. By providing ShareFile via CloudPortal Services Manager, you will enable quick time-to-value for your customers while effectively reducing technical support costs related to needs like passwords, and ultimately increase customer satisfaction. What’s more, you can leverage all of your existing investments in secure data.
Increase ARPU and Time-to-Value with Through Quick Delivery of Data Services
- Easily expand your service portfolio and ARPU: Offering secure data services helps increase subscriber average seat price and service stickiness.
- Speed time-to-value: Quickly onboard new customers and users to ShareFile, while meeting a variety of customer needs and requirements for data management.
- Reduce technical support costs and increase customer satisfaction: Simplify ShareFile access from anywhere by allowing end users to leveraging existing login credentials – reducing password support.
- Leverage existing storage investments: Use ShareFile Storage Zones to store user data in your datacenter; manage storage efficiently by sharing infrastructure across multiple tenants.
Highlight of top ShareFile Features with CloudPortal Services Manager
- Speed ShareFile provisioning: Quickly equip users with ShareFile accounts using single or bulk provisioning operations.
- Enable secure federated identity: Choose from multiple supported authentication models, including ADFS, to deliver data services based on customer requirements and preferences.
- Automate ADFS and SAML configuration: Automatically create relying party trusts on ADFS server, configure ShareFile SAML settings and upload certificates during customer/tenant provisioning – saving time and simplifying ShareFile customer onboarding.
- Improve technical support and customer satisfaction: View ShareFile authentication configuration across all customers in a single place. Easily identify and resolve certificate expirations and mismatches to prevent service outages.
- Simplify ShareFile reporting: Easily identify, track and report across tenants and users provisioned with ShareFile licenses.
Deep Dive into ShareFile Services for CloudPortal Services Manager
Join us on April 19, 2016 for a deep dive to understand how your margins, portfolio and customer satisfaction will benefit from Office 365 Service and ShareFile Service for CloudPortal Services Manager. Register now (use same link to download on demand version after April 19).
Download the Sharefile Service (requires Citrix Service Provider Login)