Last week we announced the availability of Technical Enablement Services for CloudPortal Services Manager.
Today, say HELLO to fixed-fee Technical Enablement Professional Services for Citrix Desktops-as-a-Service!
Citrix Desktops-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions provide your customers with complete PC-style DaaS for applications, data, email, file-share and sync, and mobile device management – all securely delivered over the web. These solutions make it possible for small-and-medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to embrace a mobile workstyle that is simple to buy and easy to manage, with no software for IT to maintain.
If you’re a Citrix Service Provider, you understand the strategic value and growth rooted in hosted services, but are you encountering implementation slowdowns? The two most common problems Citrix Service Providers face when striving to implement Citrix-based DaaS are:
Problem 1: Your resources for brand new DaaS implementations are limited
We know that resources are precious. Some of our Service Providers have said that they’re stretched thin when it comes to managing and operating their current environments. With this in mind, we understand that you might find it difficult to dedicate scarce technical resources to implementing a new DaaS environment based on the Citrix Reference Architecture. This is frustrating because deferring the implementation of DaaS means delaying hosted apps and desktops revenue streams.
Problem 2: Time needed to properly cater to and implement DaaS for your company’s specific business use case
The Citrix Reference Architecture is an all-encompassing document that identifies the conceptual solution sets for secure Citrix-powered mobile workspaces. Learning the specifics of the Citrix Reference Architecture and applying the appropriate solution for your use case takes dedicated effort. Again, scarce technical resources cause many Citrix Service Providers to defer implementation, and delay offering valuable new services to their subscribers.
Solution: Fixed-fee Technical Enablement Professional Services for Desktops-as-a-Service implementations
The Citrix Worldwide Professional Services team is here to put an end to implementation roadblocks for DaaS.
These services offerings will allow you to:
- Speed implementation: Get your hosted apps and data go-to-market strategy up and running without distracting your technical staff from critical projects.
- Faster tenant and services provisioning: Quickly onboard new tenants plus speed apps and data services provisioning to existing tenants with backend automation validated in the Citrix Reference Architecture.
- Minimize implementation risk: Maximize your business impact. Citrix Technical Enablement Services are delivered remotely by the Professional Services Team and will take each Service Provider partner through a successful technical implementation process and/or upgrades and add-ons.
- Improve customer satisfaction:Empower customers with self-service and delegated administration capabilities – all while increasing the services they have access to.
- Gain competitive edge:Leverage efficiencies, scale more easily, and expand your service catalog with apps and data services.
Start delivering more value to your customers today.
To learn more, download the Technical Enablement services for Desktops-as-a-Service Pilots datasheet.