As 2015 comes to a close, we wanted to take a look back at what a great 12 months it’s been for us in serving you (our customers). We’ve had many successes this year making it difficult to decide what to post….these are the highlights from some of our best moments in 2015.
- Gartner Recognizes Citrix as a Leader – Citrix was named a LEADER in their 2015 Enterprise File Sync and Sharing Magic Quadrant Report and also in the Enterprise Mobility Management Magic Quadrant Report. Congrats to ShareFile and XenMobile! Gartner also reviewed, evaluated and scored the top 16 EFSS vendors across 4 different categories in their Critical Capabilities for EFSS Report and Citrix is the only vendor to rank #1 in multiple categories – read full report.
- Check-in/check-out makes its debut— This feature lets you collaborate on shared documents without overwrites or data loss. It simplifies tracking document workflows in shared folders. ShareFile support must enable this feature on your account.
- Advanced workflows with ShareFile – More than just file sharing; ShareFile is capable of digital e-signing of proposals, projects and invoices with RightSignature, and project collaboration and customized document workflows. See what you can do with ShareFile – attend our upcoming ShareFile webinar to learn more!
- ShareFile delivers multi-tenancy options – Service providers are now able to host ShareFile data for their clients that have specific needs around security and compliance. This new functionality offers multi-tenant StorageZones capabilities to support an unlimited number of tenants.
- ShareFile Introduces new Security and Compliance features – ShareFile Enterprise now supports integration with third party Data Loss Prevention (DLP) products. With this new capability, ShareFile works with your existing DLP infrastructure to detect when sensitive content is added and lets you restrict access and sharing based on the results of the DLP scan. ShareFile also supports read-only/view-only sharing to securely share sensitive documents with others with read-only restrictions. Users share “read-only” documents in cases when preventing other members from adding, editing, or deleting files is required.
- ShareFile integrates with Microsoft Office 365— You can now edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files within your web browser, and your changes are automatically saved back to your ShareFile account — no more downloads and uploads for editing files. Enable Office 365 Editing
- ShareFile wins the Users’ vote – IT Pros pick ShareFile as #1 and is named as the Market Leader, Performance Leader, Reliability Leader, Service and Support Leader, and Innovation Leader. ShareFile nearly swept all awards in the Enterprise File Synchronization & Sharing product category, winning 5 out of the 6 awards.
- PC Magazine awards ShareFile an “Excellent” rating— According to the review, “Citrix ShareFile Business’ emphasis on security, ease-of-use, and support for third-party tools easily makes it one of our Editors’ Choices for secure MFT (managed file transfer) tools.”
- ShareFile for iPhone and iPad apps make file navigation easier— A new, modern background theme and improvements to portrait mode viewing make mobile work simpler and allows you to view folders and file details more easily while on the go. Learn how to download the ShareFile app for iPhone or iPad.
- Additional on-prem storage options – ShareFile adds S3 object storage compatibility as another on-prem option. The innovative StorageZones feature of ShareFile provides you with the flexibility to choose where your data is stored: on-premises, in-the-cloud or a hybrid option (both).
That’s a lot to accomplish in one year. We look forward to giving you even more in 2016, so give us a call at 855.202-7955 to see these new features in action and to learn more!