Citrix Summit is designed to be filled with value from the get-go. As we’ve gone deeper in our Summit journey, we’re continually looking to improve the Summit experience for partners to custom fit exactly your needs.
We want to be the best business partner for you. We asked what you really want and you told us.
Here are the top 6 things you can’t miss at Summit as we prepare to give you a whole new way of doing business with us.
- Solutions Demo Sandbox – you asked for more room to play with our technology and we heard you! Now you can view demos in the Expo hall, then go and get hands-on in the demo sandbox. Designed as a self-guided environment, the demo sandbox will be staffed with engineers and demo mentors ready to assist as you experience for yourself how to fully build and customize customer deployments. You’ll leave with exposure that ensures you’re positioned to win.
- Geek Speak @ Summit Theater – Our Citrix Technical Professionals (CTPs) are a group of 50 of the most vocal, honest and caring technical experts in the Citrix customer and partner ecosystem, awarded as CTPs to recognize their efforts in giving back to the Citrix community with the goal of improving the technical expertise of others. New this year, we have CTPs presenting content that you won’t be able to find anywhere else. CTP presentations will take place in the Citrix booth in quick 20 minute informal chunks, giving attendees and presenters time to talk a bit.
- Keynote – Our executive team will share their vision and exciting forward-looking strategy for channel transformation that will redefine the way you do business with Citrix. You’ll get detailed direction on sales priorities for 2016 to help you elevate your game plan and seize lucrative opportunities for the very near future and long term strategies as customers look to cloud solutions. You’ll hear from three leadership keynote speakers:
- Bob Calderoni, interim CEO and president
- Carlos Sartorius, senior VP, Worldwide Sales and Services
- Kimberly Martin, VP, Partner Strategy and Sales
- Networking – One of the things you love the most about Summit? Hands-down, the networking opportunities. So this year we’ve built in even more occasions for you to share some time with your Citrix counterparts. You won’t want to miss the Welcome reception or the always-exciting Partner Appreciation Party (details coming soon!) and this year we’ve got even more unique opportunities to network. Because this year’s Summit is a global event, we present Territory Time where you can connect with folks from your own region. We’ve also got a Women in Tech cocktail reception, to which both men and women are invited and encouraged to attend!
- Sessions – This year we are bringing an even greater focus on our core products, XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile and as well as on Citrix Workspace Suite and Citrix Workspace Cloud. We’re doing product deep dives and showing you in easy, clear ways how to best sell and position, and how to compete. Because we’re laser focused on the core products, you’ll walk away with a more focused plan on how you can drive deals and make money in 2016.
- More time – You told us that the content we provide at Summit is too rich for just two days. We heard you loud and clear! Summit now has learning labs (instructor-led and self-paced) that begin a day earlier (January 10) so you can focus on learning what you need to and then bring your full focus to the Summit event and breakout sessions. We’ve also extended the event into a third day so you have more time to drill down in breakout sessions, build your strategy in alignment with ours and network with your Citrix counterparts.
Bonus for newbies
And one more special item just for first-timers: Summit Basecamp – enhancing the Summit journey for first time attendees. There’s a cocktail reception for first timers who opt into the Summit Basecamp program on Sunday evening, giving you a chance to network ahead of the conference and optimize your time spent at Summit.
So much in store for you at Summit – if you haven’t already, register now!