You make it look so easy. You deliver services quickly, help users work more productively, keep your org lean and competitive. Honestly? We want to know how you do it—and so do your colleagues.
There are just five more days for the Synergy Call for Topics: submit your proposal today to be a session presenter at Citrix Synergy 2016, May 24–26 in Las Vegas.
Deployment rock star, networking genius, architect of awesome: whatever your title, you’re heroes to us, because we know how much work is involved in staying one step ahead in this consumerized IT environment. It’s time to grab the mic, step into the spotlight, and share your wisdom.
Recap: how Call for Topics works
As a guest presenter, you’ll be one of the most popular features at Synergy, inspiring your colleagues with real-world examples of tough challenges and proven solutions. Judges are looking for great stories, especially about:
- Desktop and Windows app virtualization
- Enterprise mobility management
- Hybrid cloud solutions
- Securing mobile data and applications
- Social and real-time collaboration
Technical proposals, especially those supported by demos and use cases, will receive the highest consideration. The lead presenter of each selected session will receive a complimentary full-conference pass to Synergy 2016 at The Venetian | The Palazzo Congress Center and Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas.
The selection process.
We’re fortunate to have an independent judges’ panel of industry analysts, enterprise IT professionals and other experts to evaluate proposals. They’ll be looking for interesting, technically rich content and will select proposals based on the relevance of the topic and the experience of the speaker. Judges include:
- Christian Kane, Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
- Darrell Bramer, Technology Director, Humana Inc.
- Jarian Gibson, Independent Consultant/Solutions Architect, Jarian Gibson Consulting, LLC
- Jay Greenidge, Director of Engineering and Architecture for Technical Services, Sutter Health
- Manoj Doshi, Director of Client Technology Innovation, Aetna
- Rick Dehlinger, Vice President of Global Technical Services, Atlantis Computing
- Stacy Crook, Research Director, IDC
Many thanks to our judges—we’re grateful for their time and their expertise.
Get those proposals in now!
The deadline has been extended to December 6. But the clock runs out at midnight on Sunday, so don’t delay—the deadline won’t be extended again. Remember, accepted lead presenters will receive a free pass to Synergy 2016 in Las Vegas.
Looking for more? Follow me on Twitter @merisummers for Synergy updates.