The Desktops-as-a-Services market is becoming more dynamic as it continues to grow, and we are committed to helping you navigate to success through tools and resources and events like Citrix Summit. As a member of the team helping to plan all of this year’s activities and experiences for our Citrix Service Provider partners, I’d personally like to invite you to Citrix Summit 2016!
It doesn’t matter if your focus is technical, business, marketing or sales – we have great opportunities for your entire team to learn (yes, marketing too – see #2 below).
I could list dozens and dozens of reasons Citrix Service Providers should make it a priority to attend Citrix Summit 2016, but here are the top 10:
- Interactive technical sessions just for Service Providers — Attend the 13-session Citrix Service Provider track. From technical, to sales and marketing, to best practices for offering hosted applications and desktops, MDM and file share and sync, this set of sessions is purpose-built to help you achieve success in 2016. Among the technical sessions in the track, I’d like to highlight three interactive technical sessions – new to Citrix Summit 2016. We’ll collaborate in these back-to back sessions on concepts and practices discussions across all of the components within our multi-tenant reference architecture. Learn more in Kurt Moody’s blog post: New! Interactive Sessions for Citrix Service Providers @Summit!
- Brand new marketing track — You asked for a dedicated marketing track for your marketing team to learn how to execute effective awareness and demand-generation campaigns that drive leads and result in profitable deals. We heard you, and this year Citrix has added a brand new marketing track! Presentations will cover marketing strategies and best practices, including online and social, and demand-generation tools and resources. Bring your marketing team to Citrix Summit for these great sessions in the Marketing Track.
- Chance to win one day of marketing consulting with the Citrix Service Provider team — Among our rich list of business sessions, attend SUM180 within the Citrix Service Provider track. This session will help you to move beyond a repository of marketing tips and tricks, and start executing on a real marketing plan. In this session, you will get your hands on a prescriptive three month marketing plan – built specifically for Citrix Service Providers. Learn how to create clear, targeted messaging that can be applied in your business to attract new buyers and expand opportunity with existing customers. Attendees of this session will be entered to win one day of free marketing consulting with the Citrix Service Provider team.
- Meet the Citrix Service Provider Team — One of the best parts of Citrix Summit is the opportunities to network with and learn from Citrix experts.
Our broad list of speakers in the Citrix Service Provider track gives you a taste of the technical and business experts who will be at your fingertips, and they are eager to talk to you. Don’t forget the one-on-one learning opportunities you can receive from other Citrix experts in The Citrix Booth Experience.
- Free Citrix Exam in Certification Center — Did you know that an IT certification survey showed that six of the 20 highest-paying certifications belonged to Citrix? Expand your expertise and resume by getting Citrix Certified in 2016. If you are a partner with a full conference pass, you may register to take one FREE Citrix exam at Citrix Summit 2016. This is a savings of up to $300! Learn more in this blog post: Book Your Free Citrix Certification Exam at Summit – space is limited!
- Free consulting at Public Relations and Social Media Center — Today, having an effective public relations and social media strategy is crucial to your business – but where do you start? Meet one-on-one with experts in the Public Relations and Social Media Center to find out.
The Citrix Public Relations (PR) and Analyst Relations teams will share:
- Information on joint PR opportunities.
- Feedback on specific strategies and materials such as press releases.
- Insights about how to get media coverage.
- Advice on working with industry analysts.
The Citrix social media team can help you:
- Better leverage various social platforms.
- Learn how to engage with customers and influencers.
Bonus—a photographer will also be available to take free professional head shots for your social profile pictures (my author picture was taken at Citrix Summit 2015).
- Instructor-led Learning Labs or Self-paced Learning Labs — Are you responsible for implementation, deployment and management of Citrix solutions? Then you should sign up for a Learning Lab! Choose an instructor-led lab with intensive training in a classroom setting or learn at your convenience in our on-demand, self-paced labs. Register now – these spots go fast!
- Solutions Demo Sandbox — Get a unique hands-on experience at the Solutions Demo Sandbox. Fully immerse yourself into a deep dive exposure with Citrix products as you walk through a full deployment from setup to provision with resources in a secured isolated cloud.
When you sit at a Sandbox workstation, you’ll experience:
- Why XenApp is still the best application virtualization solution
- How Citrix powers the world’s largest clouds
- How Citrix is helping companies leverage the full business benefits of mobility
- Solutions Expo — Our Citrix Service Provider staff will be on the floor to talk to you about program updates that will help you to grow your hosted services business and answer your questions. Other Experts from across Citrix will be demoing exciting technologies for mobility, cloud, networking and virtualization. The Solutions Expo will also host the Welcome Reception on Monday, January 11, at 6:00 p.m. Learn more about all of the activities that will benefit you in the Solutions Expo.
- Partner Appreciation Party — Citrix loves our partners. We value your loyalty and support. Let us show you our gratitude – Please join us on Tuesday evening, January 12, from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. for a buffet dinner and beverage service along with plenty of informal networking as we celebrate our partnership, Las Vegas-style. It will be unforgettable!
I hope to see you there! Register for Citrix Summit today.