Here at Citrix, we’re thankful.
We’re thankful for lots of things.
- We’re thankful for virtual workstations and mobile technology (three cheers for being able to work from home!)
- We’re thankful for sushi, tacos, coffee and pie. Lots and lots of pie.
- We’re thankful for GIFs (whether you use a hard G or a soft G).
- We’re thankful for laughter, double dream hands and camaraderie.
- We’re thankful for the roofs over our heads, friendship, our families and the love in our lives.
- We’re thankful for the turkey we’ll eat today–or the tagine of lamb, or the naan, or the lasagna, or the enchiladas, or the tofu, or the … hold it. I have to stop; I’m getting hungry over here.
- We’re thankful for elastic. And laughter (I already said this, but it’s important, so it gets mentioned twice).
- We’re thankful for the smart people in this company–all over the world–from whom we learn each and every day.
- We’re thankful, quite frankly, for the opportunity to be thankful for so many things.
We’re thankful, we are. It’s true. And whether you’re in the States or far away from our offices here, we wish you, too, a day of happiness and thankfulness and love.