The intent of this post is to enable comprehensive deployment of XenMobile 10.1 along with NetScaler Load Balancing Virtual Servers configured in SSL Bridge mode where XenMobile server and NetScaler is enabled with Certificate+Domain authentication. The doc in the link also contains integration of Storefront, XNC configuration, WorxMail APNS in a outbound proxy setup.
This guide contains the steps to configure servers (XMS and NS) based on the architecture defined in the document. It covers the following however, client (App) configurations will be updated soon.
- Pre-requisites required to deploy XenMobile
- XenMobile Architecture
- Known Issues/Limitation
- Firewall Ports Requirement
- XMS – Initial setup and configuration
- NetScaler Configurations
- Configuring PKI and Credential Provider on XMS,
- NetScaler Gateway configuration on XMS for Certificate +Domain Authentication
- Enabling Worx PIN and Password Caching
- StoreFront Configurations
- Create Session Policy and Clientless Access Policy for HDX Traffic
- Configuring XMS Integration with StoreFront
- Configuring XenMobile Netscaler Connector (XNC)
- Configuring WorxMail for APNS Communication.
- Configuring ShareFile on XMS
- End user experience
- Citrix XenMobile Product Deployment Administrators
- Citrix Partners
- Citrix Customers
- Citrix SE’s
- Anyone who would like to deploy XenMobile 10.x.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any queries about any step in the document.