The intent of this post is to enable deployment of XenMobile 10.3 along with NetScaler Load Balancing Virtual Servers configured in SSL Offload mode where XenMobile is enabled with Domain plus Security Token authentication and NS with Domain plus Radius authentication. Enrolments along with enumeration of apps from XA and apps enabled from XenMobile Server are rendered to WorxHome.
This guide contains the steps to configure servers (XMS and NS) based on the architecture defined in the document. It covers the following however, client (App) configurations will be updated soon.
- Pre-Requisites required to deploy XenMobile
- XenMobile Architecture
- Firewall Ports Requirement
- XenMobile Initial Configuration
- NetScaler Configurations
- NetScaler Gateway Configurations on XenMobile
- XenMobile Integration with Storefront
- Storefront Configurations
- Adding XenApp STA on NetScaler
- End user experience
- Citrix XenMobile Product Deployment Administrators
- Citrix Partners
- Citrix Customers
- Citrix SE’s
- Anyone who would like to deploy XenMobile 10.x.
Download Link for XM 10.3: A Step-by-Step Guide to Setup XM 10.3 with Domain + Radius Auth and StoreFront/XenApp in SSL Offload Mode
Download Link for XM 10.1: A Step-by-Step Guide to Setup XM 10.1 with Domain + Radius Auth and StoreFront/XenApp in SSL Offload Mode
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any queries about any step in the document.
Hemanth Rao Kotha,
Lead Systems Engineer, MET-MPG.