In this post, I’ll share the blogs that were submitted that covered hot topics around XenServer with XenApp/XenDesktop, Docker, OpenStack.
Really cool stuff! I’ll also share the final two winners from our contest.
- NVIDIA M60 Support on XenServer by Sowmya Murthy, Shweta Tiwari, Peenu Singh, Kumar Bhaskar
- How Much XenDesktop on XenServer? The Majority, You Say? Really? by David Cottingham
- Stressed out? How carving out time gets more done, more smoothly by Andrew Halley, Rafal Mielniczuk, Marcus Granado and Jonathan Davies
- Introducing The XenTools Diagnostic Tool (AKA XenTools Bugtool) by Blaine Anaya
- Time for a Refresh: XenServer’s Hardware Compatibility List by Rob Dobson
There were so many great entries across all the categories and from this group the judges selected our final two winners. Deploying Mirantis OpenStack on a Single XenServer by Bob Ball was chosen as the Best Instructional blog. And How Much XenDesktop on XenServer? The Majority, You Say? Really? by David Cottingham was chosen as Best Competitive blog. Congrats to Bob and David!
That’s it for our first Blog-a-than for Infrastructure Software. What did you think? Is it worth doing this again? Leave me a comment to let me know.