In my last article–Keys to the Cloud–I talked about the Blog-a-thon we just finished and how you can best take advantage of it.
For us, the Blog-a-thon was a great way to help educate our customers and partners about what’s new with our Software Infrastructure products and to spotlight the great work the people here are doing.
My last entry highlighted the blogs about Citrix Lifecycle Management. Today, we’re going to look at the new blogs about Citrix CloudPlatform (based on Apache CloudStack) and announce another winner from the competition!
Here are the new entries broken down into a few sub-topics to make it easier for you to browse.
CloudPlatform and Netscaler
- Managing NetScaler with CloudPlatform Just Got Better! By Sowmya Krishnan
- Integrating NetScaler Control Center with Citrix CloudPlatform by Rajsekhar Kunnampally
- Auto Provision NetScaler VPX Device in CloudPlatform Compute Fleet by Rajesh Battala
New CloudPlatform Features
- Browser-Based Volume/Template Upload in CloudPlatform by Koushik Das
- The Doctor to Cure Your Cloud Woes by Ahmad Emneina
- Reap the Benefits of BareMetal with Citrix CloudPlatform by Suresh Sadhu
Advanced CloudPlatform Topics
- Hyperscale With CloudPlatform and HP Moonshot by Ramanath Katru, Harikrishna Patnala & Ramamurti Subramanian
- How Elastic Is Your Cloud? Part 1 by Sowmya Krishnan
- Containers and CloudPlatform by Kishan Kavala
- A Look at Citrix Cloudplatform LDAP Authentication Options by Rajani Karuturi
- Deploy XenDesktop on CloudPlatform with Citrix Lifecycle Management by Sailaja Mada
- Amazon-Style VPC in Citrix CloudPlatform by Sanjeev Neelarapu
- Configure Juniper SRX in Cloudplatform by Jayapal Reddy Uradi
All-in-all, this was a pretty awesome batch of blogs, but the judges had to narrow things down to just a handful of winners. This group of posts produced our winner for Best Cutting Edge blog, which goes to How Elastic Is Your Cloud? Part 1 by Sowmya Krishnan. Congratulations Sowmya!