The intent of this post is to enable deployment of XenMobile 10.1 along with NetScaler Load Balancing Virtual Servers configured in SSL Offload mode where XenMobile server and NetScaler are enabled with Domain plus Certificate Authentication. Enrollments along with enumeration of apps from XA and apps enabled from XenMobile Server are rendered to WorxHome.
This guide contains the steps to configure servers (XMS and NS) based on the architecture defined in the document. It covers the following however, client (App) configurations will be updated soon.
- Pre-requisites required to deploy XenMobile
- XenMobile Architecture
- Known Issues/Limitation
- Firewall Ports Requirements
- XMS – Initial setup and configuration
- NetScaler Configurations
- Configuring PKI and Credential Provider on XMS
- NetScaler Gateway configuration on XMS for Certificate + Domain Authentication
- Enabling Worx PIN and Password Caching
- StoreFront Configurations
- Adding XenApp Controller as STA in NetScaler
- Create Session Policy and Clientless Access Policy for HDX Traffic
- Adding Second Netscaler Gateway VIP for HDX Traffic
- Configuring XMS Integration with Storefront
- End user experience
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any queries about any step in the document.