The session catalog is now live for Citrix Summit 2016, happening at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas from January 11–13.
As part of Citrix ongoing commitment to our channel partners, the format of Summit has been redesigned to focus on intensive professional development that will help enhance your skills and profits in the new sales cycle.
From the Base Camp program for first-time attendees to the Solutions Demo Sandbox, a playground for new technology, every program at Summit has been purpose-built to deliver a roadmap to success.
This year, Summit—the epicenter of channel enablement—offers a full agenda of hands-on training that aligns to your role, with breakout sessions organized into four tracks.
Take a look at some of the highlights:
- Communications 101: how AR, PR and social media can support your sales motion: Learn how public relations, analyst relations and social media can help generate awareness and leads, and drive sales
- Lead the demand by creating your personalized marketing journey: Learn how to leverage quality lead generation content, along with the full suite of free Citrix marketing programs, to drive new revenue opportunities
- Selling into the financial services industry: understand the landscape, use cases, buyers and competition: Learn about the current industry landscape, including key technology and business trends, compliance requirements and vendor competition
- VMware compete: sales: Learn about the business impact (e.g. OPEX, CAPEX, compliance) of the key differences between VMware Horizon View and Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, and how to incorporate these factors successfully into a sales conversation
- XenApp and XenDesktop tech update: Learn the latest sizing and density recommendations as well as updated best practices and design guidance
- What’s new with Citrix XenMobile and WorxApps: Learn how XenMobile’s new productivity apps simplify mobile user workflows, and about advanced security capabilities such as derived credentials
Citrix Service Provider track
- Cloud 2.0: Moving beyond commoditized managed services to business-ready Desktops-as-a-Service: Learn what customers are looking for in cloud solutions—and service providers
- The ins and outs of selling Network-as-a-Service: Learn how NetScaler VPX can be monetized using TriScale technology, along with practical ways to start, sustain and grow your Network-as-a-Service offering
Even more hands-on training
The popular Instructor-led Learning Labs are now a pre-conference event on Sunday, January 10 and Monday, January 11, offering the chance for deep dives into Citrix solutions before turning your focus to Summit.
These labs fill quickly, so be sure to register early to reserve your place. Choose from a variety of topics, from using Citrix Lifecycle Management to simplify deployment of XenApp and XenDesktop to troubleshooting XenDesktop 7.x using PowerShell.
Summit 2016 is packed with the resources and training that partners need to win deals, sell into key verticals and position Citrix solutions against the competition.
I hope to see you in Las Vegas this January for a sound investment in your growth and profitability.