Citrix Workspace Cloud has been built with the essential value of the partner-customer relationship at top of mind as we embrace the unique value you bring as your customers’ trusted advisor.
We’ve put careful thought into it as we’ve seen other vendors disavow that very relationship in a move we view as untenable.
We know our partners are on the front lines as customers look to cloud deployments – you’re closest to their specific needs and pain points and most able to customize and manage their solution – and we’ve designed Citrix Workspace Cloud with that integral value you bring to the customer as a critical component.
Three of the ways Citrix Workspace Cloud provides value to our partners:
- Expand revenue with net new opportunities to provide higher value services and recurring revenue.
- Transform your business by expanding into new consultative models while removing technical barriers
- Help customers migrate to the cloud whether they need public, private, on-premises or hybrid cloud.
How to get started with Citrix Workspace Cloud
We want to ensure grand customer and partner success with this new offering so we’ve developed a strategy to get you geared up and in lock step with Citrix sales teams.
- First we recommend you leverage these resources while embracing the trial environments.
- Next, focus on the use case aligned with Citrix sales for 2015.
Develop a solid understanding of how best to sell and position Citrix Workspace Cloud by making use of this easy to use resource.
Focus any and all selling effort this year with Citrix Workspace Cloud aligned with Citrix sales on this specific profile – mid-market, net new customers in English-speaking countries with 500-5000 seats that:
- Want to move some services or workloads to the cloud.
- Want cloud-based management for flexibility, faster and easier deployments
- Value subscription-based pricing that better matches how their business works
- For new customers and partners, Virtual Application and Virtual Desktop packages may be ideal- especially for those that don’t have app and desktop virtualization skills in-house and want to leverage the cloud.
- Lastly, register now for Citrix Summit where we’ll gear up for new use cases and expanded selling in 2016!
Stay in the know