To transform our global channel, Citrix wants to build a deeper, stronger relationship with our partners.
That’s why we’ve redesigned Summit 2016 to emphasize direct, personal connections between us and our partners. After all, Citrix continually improves this conference to benefit our partners so we’re adding new activities and more training time at Summit in Las Vegas, January 11–13.
More engagement and transparency are key building blocks to a newly imagined, robust conference that offers partners more opportunities to engage with Citrix experts, specialists and thought leaders, as well as more time to strengthen those bonds.
New activities, more give and take
- Learn interactively at roundtable sessions instead of just viewing a presentation
- Get hands-on with new products in the Solutions Demo Sandbox, rather than watching a demo
- Enjoy one-on-one access to Citrix experts who can answer your questions or help with planning
- Make new, influential connections and network with the thought leaders who fuel innovation
- Train just like Citrix sales staff, using internal resources and best practices
- Take advantage of rich marketing, public relations and social media resources
More time for training and networking
The 2016 conference will be 25 percent longer, giving you additional time to attend your favorite sessions and meet with Citrix colleagues. To optimize your time, we’re turning the hugely popular Instructor-led Learning Labs into a preconference activity on January 10-11, so they don’t conflict with sessions.
This year, it’s personal
To make Summit even more valuable, regardless of your partner type, job role or the number of times you’ve attended, we’ve raised the bar on personalization.
- Four tracks, customized for you. Learn how to grow your customer base and increase profits with sessions in four tracks—Technical, Sales, Citrix Service Provider and a new Marketing track. Jumpstart your planning by exploring the session catalog.
- Personalized attention from the gurus. Visit the Ask the Experts Bar to get answers to tough questions on the spot from Citrix technical, sales and vertical experts.
- Focus on first-timers. New to Summit? The Base Camp program sets you up for success with an orientation session to optimize your conference experience and the opportunity to build your network with Citrix executives.
- Vertical insights. Drill down into target markets that mean the most to your business. At CitrixTalks, Citrix experts and fellow partners will describe successes in serving healthcare, financial services, government and education customers.
The most interactive, transparent and engaging conference ever
Join Citrix and your global colleagues as we bring partners and Citrix sales teams together to build your knowledge, your network and your profits in the new year. Registration is now open for our global partner training event.
Join the Citrix Partner Network. Not a Citrix partner yet? Learn about the benefits of our programs and become a partner today.