Through Citrix ShareFile, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS), and iCognition’s Diem Solution, mobile access to TRIM is now possible!
HP TRIM (HP Records Manager) is an enterprise document and records management system for physical and electronic information designed to help businesses capture, manage, and secure business information in order to meet governance and regulatory compliance obligations. While addressing the security and compliance needs of the Enterprise, the solution lacks an interface that caters to mobile workers. However, we are now pleased to announce that the integration between Citrix ShareFile and iCognition introduces the following key features:
- Access: Secure mobile access to documents stored in your HP TRIM “” folder through any smartphone or tablet. Secure access is also possible through a common web browser or ShareFile desktop client, thus eliminating the need for the administrative overhead associated with legacy VPN solutions.
- Edit: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel or annotate PDF’s in TRIM using your Android or iOS device.
- Create: New Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents or upload photos from an iOS or Android device into a TRIM repository.
- Leverage existing permissions and data: No data migration or additional user profiles and permissions required.
In addition to mobilizing HP TRIM, Citrix ShareFile provides a secure, enterprise file sync and sharing service with flexible storage options that allows IT to mobilize all business data. ShareFile enables mobile productivity with read-write access to data, workflow, and collaboration and allows users to securely share files with anyone and sync files across all of their devices. IT can store enterprise data in the most optimal locations—in the cloud, on-premises or a hybrid of both—and connect seamlessly to existing data sources such as network file shares and SharePoint. ShareFile seamlessly integrates with workflow tools such as Microsoft Outlook and provides a rich user experience on any device to enhance productivity.
iCognition’s Diem Solution unleashes the power of HP TRIM information management compliance engine by ensuring greater adoption and use of HP TRIM, as well as providing additional value-added capability. They add value by providing simple and familiar user interfaces, document migration tools, line-of-business application integration, and specific automated functions.
Below are the necessary components from HP, Citrix and iCognition:
- Version 7.1 and above.
- Records Manager (RM) 8 and above.
- Windows Server 2008 or 2012 (32 and 64 bit).
Citrix ShareFile Enterprise Edition
- On-premise deployment, in the same domain as HP RM environment.
iCognition ShareFile Broker
For further information please contact Citrix, or visit iCognition at www.icognition.com.au/contact-us.html