New Citrix Certified Professional—Mobility Certification Exam Now Available!
Citrix Education is pleased to announce the availability of the next generation Citrix Certified Professional—Mobility (CCP – M) certification based on XenMobile 10! Don’t delay and be among the first to take and pass the NEW! 1Y0-371 Designing, Deploying and Managing Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise Solutions exam.
With the release of 1Y0-371 exam, we would also like to announce the discontinuation of the English version of the 1Y0-370 Designing, Deploying and Managing Citrix XenMobile Solutions exam effective November 15, 2015.
If you’re wondering what this means for you:
- For individuals pursuing the CCP – M certification—you will have the option, from now until November 15, 2015, of taking one of two exams to validate your knowledge, skills and experience.
- Prepare with the recommended training: CXM-303 Deploying Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix XenMobile.
- Review the 1Y0- 371 Designing, Deploying, and Managing Citrix XenMobile 10 Enterprise Solutions Exam Prep Guide.
- Pass exam 1Y0-371.
- Prepare with recommended training: CXM-302 Design, Deploy and Manage Enterprise Mobility with XenMobile 9.0.
- Review the 1Y0- 370 Designing, Deploying, and Managing Citrix XenMobile Solutions Exam Prep Guide.
- Pass exam 1Y0-370.
Effective November 15, 2015, with the discontinuation of the English version of the 1Y0-370 exam, Option 1 will be the only valid path to attain the CCP – M certification.
- For individuals who already hold the CCP – M certification—You can update your certification and stay current by taking and passing only one exam—1Y0-371! Please note, however, that the discontinuation of the 1Y0-370 exam will have no effect on your current CCP – M certification status. Your CCP – M certification will remain valid for three years from the date attained.
Learn more about Citrix Mobility solutions certifications here.