We are pleased to announce that XenMobile Worx Apps and MDX Toolkit 10.2 are now available for download.
In addition to compatibility support for iOS 9 and Android 6, XenMobile 10.2 continues to provide productivity enhancements that deliver a maximized user-experience. Additionally, WorxHome 10.2 is now available for download from the App Store.
Key features for XenMobile Worx apps and MDX Toolkit Update v10.2 include:
- iOS 9 compatibility tested against available iOS 9 beta for Worx Home, Worx apps and MDX Toolkit.
- Worx Notes web app – Securely create, sync and store notes from any device.
- Touch ID (iOS) – Support for Touch ID offline authentication on iOS devices. When a wrapped app needs to request offline authentication (for a Worx PIN or AD password), it can now ask for Touch ID instead on supported iOS devices that have the Touch ID feature. This allows your users to sign on using Touch ID.
- WorxMail enhancements include:
- Reply from notification screen – Users can now reply to messages directly from the notification screen.
- Notification screen icons – Users can see at a glance if a notification is a message or a calendar event.
- Dynamic Type support – Dynamic Type changes are now applied to Calendar and Contact views.
- Forward attachments – When forwarding messages, users can choose whether to include attachments.
XenMobile Worx Apps and MDX Toolkit Update for Android will be available in the near future.