Rarely will you find someone who has not used the expression: “Cash is king.”
But let’s face it, in the channel, service is king.
The strategy of buying a product and selling it for margin is easier today than it has ever been and because of that, if profitability is the end goal, this approach is a thing of the past.
At Citrix, we understand that our partners more and more are delivering unique services to customers and realizing a more lucrative ROI.
However, creating, expanding, and maintaining higher value service lines take time and money.
Our channel commitment is stronger than it has ever been and in the interviews captured by The VAR Guy in the blog “Citrix Synergy 2015: Execs Sound Off on Channel Initiatives,” it is a top priority to provide partners with the tools and enablement needed to empower them to sell more.
Part of this empowerment comes in the form of sharing and nurturing an “AND” ecosystem. That’s why Citrix has continued to invest in Consulting Services and for the first time we are opening our toolbox from years of successful project implementations to our Citrix Specialists.
Citrix shares best practices exclusively to Specialists
So, do you want to learn more about Citrix Consulting methodologies? Need access to the same templates used by Citrix field resources? Citrix Specialist Service Center provides answers to these questions and more.
Citrix partners understand the strategic importance of higher value services and now Citrix Specialist partners have exclusive access to proven methodologies and strategy plans to help them differentiate and stand out above the rest. (Access requires partners to have achieved the specialization designation in the respective technical category.)
Citrix Services Center can ramp up your services offerings
Citrix Specialist partners have access to exclusive, unique content aligned to the technical competency category they are specialized in, i.e. Virtualization, Mobility Management, Networking for Apps & Mobile Security and Networking for Data Center.
Citrix Specialist Services Center provides partners all the resources to deliver projects more efficiently, complementing the high value services they already provide.
Citrix Services Center features:
- Project Deliverable Templates – Access to the same templates used by Citrix field and consulting resources
- Troubleshooting Tools – Exclusive issue resolution reports from the Citrix Insight team
- Sales & Technical Core Content – A repository of all the latest Citrix product and technical articles
Step up to Specialist
Citrix Specialists gain valuable access to premier, exclusive Citrix content to accelerate sales services that adds greater value to customers and increases profitability.
- Learn about requirements and benefits of Citrix Specialization by visiting Citrix Specialist and view the new Citrix Partner Incentives deck.
- As you meet the specialization requirements, track your progress through the Specialist Progress Manager tool.
- You might be closer than you think! Check out how many requirements you already have checked off in the Specialist Progress Manager tool.
If you are not yet a Citrix Solution Advisor, now is a great time to join the Citrix Partner Network and benefit as a Citrix Specialist.