Demos are powerful tools that can help customers make decisions, and we are looking for the best Workspace Suite demos out there. Does your demo knock people’s socks off? If so, have we got news for you! Submit your demo to America’s Partner Demo Derby, so you get the recognition you deserve (and some cash prizes, too!)
It’s easy. Create a short video of your Workspace Suite demo and clearly show how customers can save money, reduce risk and/or improve the end user experience. Hint: Be entertaining, creative and enthusiastic while demonstrating your solution’s flexibility, centralization, security and experience.
- Videos should be 5 – 10 minutes in length max in MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, or WMV format.
- Demonstrate at least one capability and business driver of XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile and ShareFile.
- Do a whiteboard, PowerPoint presentations or product demo – all are acceptable.
- Include your Citrix sponsor in your submission form. (our people will be rewarded for helping you).
- Please make sure you are familiar with the Ts and Cs (referenced in the submission form).
Our Demo Derby Council will judge each entry based on Citrix messaging, business value statement, creativity, enthusiasm, technical product knowledge as well as emphasis on key themes: flexibility, centralization, security, and experience content. The Council will also look at the “X-Factor” – video quality, level of engagement, innovation, and depth of product info provided.
Round 1 – The Regionals
- Submit your video by October 31, 2015.
- The Demo Derby Council will choose First, Second and Third Place winners in these regions by November 13, 2015: East, Central, West, Public Sector, Canada, Latin America/Caribbean.
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the three winners in each region.
- There’s also a prize for the Best Use Case Presentation in a Demo, and you don’t have to be a regional winner to win the Use Case prize.
- The First Place winner from each Region and Use Case winner will move on to the National round.
Round 2 – The National Round
- Each regional first place video will be posted on Citrix.com for public voting thru January 6, 2016.
- The video that receives the most votes will become our overall Americas winner – announced at Summit 2016.
- The video with the next highest number of votes will win as first runner-up.
- Regional First Place: $500
- Regional Second Place: $250
- Regional Third Place: $150
- Best Use Case Presentation: $500
- Overall Winner: $1000
- First Runner-up: $500
Have some fun! We are looking forward to seeing the great ways you demo our products. You could win big!