Replace Juniper Junos Pulse with NetScaler Unified Gateway
Juniper customers looking to replace their Juniper SSL VPN solution must plan to consolidate their various remote access solutions. A comprehensive consolidation strategy must include mobility, security, visibility of traffic and integration with MDM, MEM and cloud solutions. Citrix NetScaler with Unified Gateway provides the most advanced and secure remote access solution for any type of application, from a single appliance.
Citrix NetScaler with Unified Gateway provides:
- Consolidated and easy-to-manage infrastructure (SSL VPN, Mobile VPN, VPN for cloud applications) within a single appliance
- Tools for monitoring and troubleshooting network and application issues, including the exclusive ability to monitor ICA protocol for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Centralized and granular policy control for all applications
- Granular security with EPA (End Point Analysis) scans and dynamic access control
- One place to login and access applications hosted anywhere, from any device and any location
- Available as a hardware appliance as well as a cloud-ready virtual appliance
Interested in replacing Juniper Junos Pulse with NetScaler with Unified Gateway? Please contact your Citrix sales representative for more information or request a sales call.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Trade-in program for Juniper SSL VPN?
The Trade-in program allows customers that are using Juniper Junos Pulse SSL VPN solution to trade- in their existing Juniper SSL VPN appliances with NetScaler Enterprise or Platinum licenses and get 10% off on SRP of NetScaler appliances (hardware only)
Which edition of Juniper is included in this promotion?
Customers with any edition of Juniper Junos Pulse SSL VPN solution are eligible to participate in this program. Customers will get 10% discount on either NetScaler Enterprise or NetScaler Platinum license editions.
If I am looking to trade-in NetScaler Standard edition, can I get 10% discount by trading-in my Juniper Junos Pulse SSL VPN appliance?
If you are looking to get the SSL VPN functionality you will need to purchase a minimum of NetScaler Enterprise or NetScaler Platinum edition. NetScaler Standard edition will not provide SSL VPN functionality.
Which countries are included in this promotion?
This offer is valid for customer across the globe.
What do I need to provide to the sales rep in order to qualify for this promotion?
The sales rep may ask you to provide the following information:
- Product model number, description and appliance serial number of your Juniper SSL VPN appliance
- A signed Certificate of destruction along with the order