How would you like to give your NetScaler Gateway a bit of a refresh with a new look?
Well, you’re in luck! Because that’s just what we’re going to learn how to do in this post: do a slight rebrand of the NetScaler Gateway login screen with StoreFront 3.0 Theme.
“How can we do that?” We’re so glad you asked!
Just follow the procedure below and you’ll be all set:
1. In the NetScaler GUI, go to NetScaler Gateway > Portal Themes.
2. On the left, click “add.”
3. Give it a name and select “GreenBubble” as the Template Theme.
4. In the Common Attributes section, check the box next to “Change Background Image.”
5. Click Browse.
Browse to a StoreFront 3.0 server in the \\STF01\C$\Inetbpub\wwwroot\Citrix\StoreWeb\media folder and select the bg_x1.jpg file.
6. In the right column, change Form Background Color to rgba(63,54,67,0.8).
8. Click “OK.”
9. At the top of the screen, click the link to click to bind and view the newly configured theme.
10. Select a Gateway Virtual Server and click Preview.
11. The logon page is displayed with the new Theme.