Our Citrix Receiver for iOS 6.0 is now available on the iOS App Store. This new release includes some great new capabilities:
- Framehawk support to improve the user experience on broadband wireless connections for users on the corporate network; Derek Thorslund provides a great, comprehensive overview of Framehawk here.
- 64 bit support for enhanced performance on supported devices
- Fixes to reported issues including improvements to address X1 Mouse issues
Here are some additional resources to help you get started:
- Receiver for iOS Forum to share your feedback.
- Product documentation
- Issue reporting: You might recall that we previously added debug logging to gather diagnostic data for authentication, store, and connection issues. You can enable debug logging like this:
– Open the Settings in Receiver (“gear” icon at the top right of the screen).
– Tap Support/Log Options/Log Level.
– Tap Level 6 Debug. You will see a warning dialog.
– Tap OK.
– Run your test, which will create log files.
Collect the log files and send them to the support team like this:
– Open the Settings in Receiver.
– Tap Support/Request Help from Support. This will create an email with the log files attached.
– Describe your problem in the email.
– If you’re an IT admin and you’ve created a support ticket with Citrix, you can send the file along to Citrix support.
Download Receiver for iOS 6.0 today! Thanks for your business and we look forward to your feedback.