We’re excited to announce that, as of today, XenMobile 10.1 is available as part of our Hosted Cloud Service.
In addition to the new unified server architecture, XenMobile 10.1 in the Cloud provides:
Stability and Up-time
• High-Availability/Disaster Recovery site configuration
• Robust Enterprise Connectivity for Enterprise XMS deployments over AWS/VPN IPsec tunnel with failover
• Full CloudBridge Connector Support – faster deployment, HA/DR and improved scale
• Cloud Specific RBAC Roles for Tenant Administrator, Cloud Operations Engineer and Customer Support allowing relief of call volume for simple operations like obtaining support bundles
• Official Support for On-Premises NetScaler Gateway
• Scale-Up with new 64-bit XMS server in AWS
• Scale-Out by detaching the database from the server, the new XMS architecture will more easily scale-out in clusters to support more users.
For more information about XenMobile 10.1, please see our announcement blog post: /blogs/2015/06/30/xenmobile-server-10-1-available-for-download/
Please note that all new customer requests for our Hosted Cloud Service will be based on XenMobile 10.1.