You’re Invited to a Webinar
In April of this year Citrix, Cisco and EMC released the Cisco Validated Design for Citrix powered Desktops-as-a-Service (DaaS) for Citrix Service Providers – a solid starting point for implementing a comprehensive DaaS solution.
Join Citrix and our colleagues at Cisco on June 3rd for a webinar and learn how we deployed the Cisco, Citrix and EMC powered DaaS solution.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Design guidance for multi-tenant RDS and Server VDI offering
- Deployment model options for your tenants
- Virtual desktop offerings to suit your customers’ needs
- How to deploy an elastic, resilient Citrix Service Provider infrastructure
Cisco Validated Design – Accelerating Desktops-as-a-Service Deployments for Service Providers
Rob Briggs, who is a principal solutions architect from our alliances team, wrote an excellent blog back in April of this year.Check out his blog post to discover how::
- The Cisco Validated Design provides a starting point and reduces the complexity of implementing a comprehensive DaaS solution
- The solution architecture and its components
- The testing performed to provision tenants and subscribers
I’d highly recommend that you 1) download the new Cisco Validated Design, a 340 page document that provides all of the tech specs, lab results, components and architectural designs you’ll need to ramp up your implementation fastand 2) attend the webinar where you’ll have the opportunity to ask the panelists questions and hear “straight from the horse’s mouth”.
Attend the webinar and start accelerating your DaaS business — Webinar Registration Details
We are excited for this technical webinar! Rob Briggs and Jeff Nicolls, Cisco Technical Marketing Engineer, will be co-presenting with our very own Kurt Moody, Director of Product Marketing here at Citrix.