Now you can be a part of Citrix Synergy 2015, in Orlando May 12–14, from wherever you are!
SynergyTV, sponsored by Intel (A BIG thanks to them ), will be live-streaming keynotes and breakout sessions throughout the conference. Tune in live—let your colleagues know, too, if they weren’t able to make it to Orlando—and join us virtually for an up-close look at innovative technologies that are enabling new ways to work better.
One of the best features of SynergyTV is the hosted coverage, which gives you background and context for the news and announcements that will come out of Synergy, along with plenty of high energy and quirky features.
Adam Jaques and Cari Swertfager host this seven-program series, which features analysis, in-depth interviews and behind-the-scenes accounts of each day’s most important events. They’ll also be turning to field reporter Kelly Morris to add color with candid “man on the street” conversations with attendees from out on the conference floor. Kelly also will be previewing the most exciting features of Synergy including the Citrix Real World Pavilion and Solutions Demo Sandbox, and talking social media with expert Justin Levy.
Coverage begins on Tuesday morning, May 12, at 8:30 a.m., with the Opening Keynote preshow. Take a look at some of the great segments the hosted show will offer:
- Keynote Post Show Tuesday, May 12, 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.—Highlights include the grand opening of Synergy Park, an interview with the Citrix Innovation Award winner announced during the keynote, and a discussion with Gabe Knuth from media partner TechTarget.
- General Session Preview Wednesday, May 13, 8:30–9:00 a.m.—Highlights include demos in The Citrix Booth Experience, a discussion on trends in mobility with TechTarget’s Jack Madden, and interviews with Citrix customers in education and financial services from the Citrix Real World Pavilion.
- Thursday Preshow Thursday, May 14, 8:30–9:00 a.m.—Highlights include an introduction to the new Citrix User Group Community, a teaser for the Best of Citrix Synergy Award and a funny segment on how to get the most from your visit to Universal Studios Florida®.
Plus, don’t miss the highlight shows on Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. and Wednesday at 5:15 p.m., where Adam and Cari recap the day’s events and preview exciting events to come.
SynergyTV also brings the electrifying energy of the live keynotes and sessions right to your personal device. You’ll hear the music and see the stage set, the speaker, panning shots of the audience—it’s the next-best thing to being there!
Live coverage kicks off with the Opening Keynote on Tuesday, May 12, 9:00–11:30 a.m., as Citrix president and CEO Mark Templeton shares his unique perspective on the software-defined workplace and how it’s enabling everything you do to be done better through software. The General Session airs on Wednesday, May 13, from 9:00–10:30 a.m. with fast-moving Tech Talks featuring guest experts for deep dives and demos.
Then, throughout the week, you’ll have the opportunity to watch live-streamed breakout sessions on the hottest topics in mobility, virtualization, networking and cloud. One of our Synergy alumni offered a great tip at last year that I’ll pass along here: if you’re choosing between two breakouts running at the same time, check to see if one is being recorded for SynergyTV. You won’t miss a thing!
Following are some of the live-streamed sessions you can watch on SynergyTV:
- SYN109: Making sense of the converged systems available for XenDesktop and XenApp— Tuesday, May 12, 4:00–4:45 p.m.
- SYN501: Geek Speak Tonight!—Wednesday, May 13, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
- SYN227: Virtual Mobile Infrastructure: 10 things to know about this emerging technology— Thursday, May 14, 10:30–11:15 a.m.
See the SynergyTV schedule for even more live-streamed sessions, along with details on all the sessions and content that will be available on demand.
Preview the video
For a fun intro to what you can expect from SynergyTV and its hosts, take a look at this promotional video (Star Wars fans, this will be SO right up your alley—the force is strong with this one). We had fun making it, and hope you enjoy watching.
Of course, there’s so much more happening on-site, so if you are able to make it next week, I encourage you to register now and join us in person. If not, sit back, relax, and enjoy the conference from wherever you are—business casual clothing optional!
And, follow me on Twitter @merisummers to stay up-to-date on Synergy content.
Stay connected for all things Citrix Synergy – follow @Citrixon Twitter and join the conversation using #CitrixSynergy!