Telerik Platform is based on open standards and is designed to integrate with numerous tools, frameworks and services.
Benefit from using Telerik Platform alongside AngularJS, Kendo UI, PhoneGap, GitHub and much more to build robust cross-platform mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Telerik provides with a host of the features as listed below and has been successfully Worx verified with XenMobile 9.0.4.
- Visualizing ideas : You can create interactive mobile app prototypes using a drag and drop library of shapes and then send these prototypes to get contextual in-line feedback or export to HTML to serve as project’s foundation.
- Coding in IDE: You can turn your favorite code editor into a full mobile development environment and code inside your web browser, our desktop client, Visual Studio, Sublime Text or use our command-line interface (CLI) to integrate with your existing build process.
- Connecting app to data: You can create on-demand cloud services to power your mobile app, including: data services, push notifications, email services, SMS and more. Or connect to your existing databases, including MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Finding bugs before users do: By using automated testing to proactively find problems by continually testing your app on mobile devices, including iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Publishing to app stores, public or private: You can distribute your mobile app to public app stores, including Apple AppStore, Google Play or the Windows Phone store. Or choose private app distribution to users through your own private app store.
- Controling access to your app: You can keep your app secure by creating roles and permissions, then ensure users run the latest version of your mobile app by pushing updates to their devices across any mobile platform.
- Measuring user activity: You can learn how users interact with your mobile apps via detailed analytics and track which features are used most, capture run-time crashes, identify performance bottlenecks and view real-time reports.
Download the app today! Click here.
About Citrix Ready Worx Verified Program:
Citrix Ready Worx Verified program, part of the Citrix Ready Program, allows systems integrators, independent software vendors and technology partners to easily verify their mobile apps with Citrix XenMobile and Citrix MDX app container technology with the new Citrix Worx App SDK. With the Worx Verified Program, Citrix enables its partners to give their customers consistent mobile app security, deliver apps more quickly and reduce their customers’ time-to-value. Additionally, partners can list their Worx verified apps on the Citrix Ready Marketplace, which promotes them to the Citrix customer base.