When you are deploying XenMobile WorxMail for your Android platform/Android phones, you might encounter any of the issues listed below. With this post, we hope to help you in identify the possible reasons for the issues and a possible solution to get around with the issue.
Once you install the WorxMail mdx application on your Android device, you might see this error/s while you try to configure your exchange account on Android WorxMail.
Error #1 : Access to your company network is currently not available.
If you see this see please check:
- XMS STA status is UP. STA can be found at NSG VServer STA
- The DNS of Active Sync Server configured in MDX Policy on NS
- In MDX Policy, Network Access Configuration.
- In MDX Policy, Background network services.
Also, make sure your settings are configured, as we’ve shown below, and verified:
- XMS STA in NSG VServer STA is UP.
- In MDX Policy, Background network services. must have right values (Ex: Active Sync Server: Port) (Ex: ASServer:443)
- If the Active Sync Server configured in MDX policy is accessible only in internal network, Then you need to configure Network Access as Tunnelled to Internal Network NOT Unrestricted / Blocked and make sure App Settings are configured as per recommended format.
- Active Sync Server FQDN is reachable from NS.
Error #2 : Incorrect Username or Password
When you see this see please check the following:
- User has access to Exchange Active Sync in his / her mail box policies.
- User is entering right credentials to login.
Also, make sure below are set and verified:
- Make Sure to Enable Exchange Active Sync option in Exchange Mail box for user.
- To verify that you’ve successfully enabled or disabled Exchange ActiveSync for a user mailbox, do one of the following: In the Exchange Console, navigate to Recipients > Mailboxes, click the mailbox, and then click Edit. On the mailbox properties page, click Mailbox Features.
Note: These are possible reasons and check points to resolve, there might be few issues which are environmental specific.