Thousands of financial institutions around the world rely on Citrix technology solutions for banking and financial services IT to drive efficiencies and innovation to stay on the leading edge of market competition. There is no place better than Citrix Synergy 2015 to learn how other companies are designing their mobility strategies, and we have designed a banking and financial services industry program just for you to make sure you don’t miss any of the sessions, events or networking opportunities that are specific to BFSI IT.
As you’re building your Citrix Synergy agenda, be sure to add these to your schedule!
Educational and technical breakout sessions led by banking, financial services and insurance customers and industry experts
SYN112: How Nationstar Mortgage saved $1.3 million on desktop virtualization by changing their approach to storage and disaster recovery
- Presented by Josiah Foster, Senior Citrix Engineer, Nationstar Mortgage
- Tuesday May 12th, 2:00pm – 2:45pm
SYN244: The a-ha! moment: what to do when your business finally “gets it”
- Presented by Jeff Jung, Sr. Enterprise Architect, Allianz Life Insurance
- Wednesday May 13th, 1:30pm – 2:15pm
SYN116: Why Citrix became the strategic vendor for Fannie Mae and displaced other solutions
- Presented by Arindam Nag, Fannie Mae
- Thursday May 14th, 9:30am – 10:15am
Fireside Chats in the Real World Pavilion
Join us in the Citrix Real World Pavilion to find out how financial organizations are embracing mobile workspaces to enable flexibility for employees to engage with customers from the office, to the trading floor to the branch office of the future, all without compromising security or compliance. After the hands on demo, head over to the Fireside Chat Theater to engage with BFSI industry experts, learn from their customer stories, and ask your own questions.
Real World-Tested Information Security Best Practices: The Evolution of IT and the IT Executive from Thinergy to Synergy
- Presented by Dave Whomsley, Wells Fargo
- Tuesday May 12th, 12:30pm
SYN902: 10 tips for convincing your IT and business leaders that it’s time to upgrade your IT environment
- Presented by Jeff Jung, Allianz Life Insurance
- Tuesday May 12th, 6:30pm
Birds of a Feather Customer Roundtable
Join us for this interactive panel discussion and Q&A session where our BFSI panelists will disclose their true successes and challenges without press or video in the room. Following the discussion, stick around for our networking happy hour.
SYN703: Finance Birds of a Feather customer roundtable and networking reception
- Moderated by Ken Greene, Director Field Services, Citrix
- Michael Azzopardi, VP and Service Architect, Credit Suisse
- Ricky Caldwell, Director Server Infrastructure and Architecture, Cornerstone Home Lending
- Josiah Foster, Senior Citrix Engineer, Nationstar Mortgage
- Wednesday, May 13th, 4:00pm – 6:30pm
When you aren’t enjoying sessions and customer stories, be sure also meet with your peers in banking, financial services and insurance at our Lunch Table Tech Chats and Match.Geek program. Share this BFSI industry program with your colleagues to help them make the most of their time at Citrix Synergy 2015.