The healthcare industry is changing rapidly with new technology, challenges, innovations and regulations. As you travel to different company trade shows it can be difficult to get the information you need in order to bring any benefits back to your organization. Lucky for you, you are attending Citrix Synergy 2015, and we have designed a healthcare industry program just for you to make sure you don’t miss any of the sessions, events or networking opportunities that are specific to healthcare IT.
As you’re building your Citrix Synergy agenda, be sure to add these to your schedule!
Educational and technical breakout sessions led by healthcare customers and industry experts
SYN115: Healthcare past, present and future
- Presented by Connie Barrera, CISO, Jackson Health
- Wednesday May 13th, 11:00am – 11:45am
SYN245: Scaling XenDesktop and XenApp with solid-state drives in healthcare
- Presented by Ken LeTorneau, Solutions Architect, Intel, and Shannon O’Shea, Citrix Architect, Kaiser Permanente
- Wednesday May 13th, 2:30pm – 3:15pm
SYN247: Denver Health: a customer’s story on providing affordable, quality care using Citrix, Cisco, and NetApp
- Presented by David Boone, Operations and Server Manager, Denver Health, and Robert McDonald, Senior Manager Solutions Marketing, NetApp
- Thursday May 14th, 8:30am – 9:15am
SYN246: Empowering clinicians with easy access to clinical workspaces
- Presented by Johnny Brister, Manager of ITS, FMOL Health System
- Thursday May 14th, 2:30pm – 3:15pm
SYN250: Healthcare workflow: enhancing clinician workflow with XenDesktop and XenApp
- Presented by David Burch, Manager of Desktop Infrastructure Services, Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Thursday May 14th, 3:30pm – 4:15pm
Fireside Chats in the Real World Pavilion
Join us in the Citrix Real World Pavilion for a “day-in-the-life” of a clinician demo to learn how healthcare providers use Citrix mobile workspaces to move seamlessly from patient rooms to hospital corridors to home offices with ongoing access to critical medical apps and data. After the hands on demo, head over to the Fireside Chat Theater to engage with healthcare industry experts, learn from their customer stories, and ask your own questions.
SYN903: Children’s Hospital of LA leverages Citrix solutions to ensure uninterrupted care to over 100,000 children each year
- Presented by Lauren Dunnevant, Children’s Hospital of LA
- Tuesday May 12th, 8:30pm
SYN904: Adventist Health utilizes networking solutions from Citrix to optimize IT services and ensure high availability across their 45 hospital campuses
- Presented by Philip Arthur, Adventist Health
- Wednesday May 13th, 12:30pm
SYN906: Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center deploys a streamlined EMR system to thousands of workstations with Citrix solutions for healthcare
- Presented by Paul Dzierwinski, St. Francis Hospital
- Thursday May 14th, 1:30pm
Birds of a Feather Customer Roundtable
Join us for this interactive panel discussion and Q&A session where our healthcare panelists will disclose their true successes and challenges without press or video in the room. Following the discussion, stick around for our networking happy hour.
SYN702: Healthcare Birds of a Feather customer roundtable and networking reception
- Moderated by Nitin Sharma, Healthcare Solutions Marketing Manager
- Christian Boucher, Directory Services and Desktop Manager, Southcoast Health
- Darrell Bramer, Technical Services Manager, Humana
- John Paternoster, Technical Services Manager, Orlando Health
- Tuesday, May 12th, 4:00pm – 6:30pm
When you aren’t enjoying sessions and customer stories, be sure also meet with your peers in healthcare at our Lunch Table Tech Chats and Match.Geek program. Share this healthcare industry program with your colleagues to help them make the most of their time at Citrix Synergy 2015.
Stay connected for all things Citrix Synergy – follow @Citrix on Twitter and join the conversation using #CitrixSynergy