It’s been said that effective education comprises both theory and practical application. At Citrix, we aim to provide our partners with both: strategic guidance, goals and roadmaps at Summit in January, and customer-centric information, best practices and hands-on experience at Synergy.
The Citrix Summit conference gave partners and Citrix sales teams a great foundation and a running start for the 2015 sales year. Now, you have the chance to draw on the skills and insights gained at Summit and engage with customers at Citrix Synergy, May 12-14 in Orlando, Florida.
As the premier industry conference on the software-defined workplace, which is bringing mobility transformation to business and people, Synergy offers an optimal mix of business and IT content and a wide choice of learning formats. With its focus on challenges and solutions, including scenarios specific to top vertical markets, Synergy gives you a great opportunity to hear directly from customers about their business and IT needs.
6 reasons partners should be at Synergy:
- New opportunities. The Synergy atmosphere of camaraderie and shared excitement over new technologies is a perfect environment for conversations with customers and prospects about potential projects.
- Customer visibility/line of sight. Synergy provides many ways to learn what customers and prospects really think about mobility – their challenges, questions and concerns – and multiple opportunities to advise and assist them.
- Industry insights. Citrix solutions are enabling people in healthcare, education, financial services and government to work better from anywhere. Synergy can show you opportunities in new vertical sectors.
- Mid-year update. Synergy is the best way to find out about the newest Citrix product releases and solutions, plus joint offerings from Citrix alliance partners that can expand your portfolio.
- Relationship reinforcement. At the conference, you’ll meet and hear directly from Citrix executives, managers, product experts, technical gurus and channel staff, helping to strengthen your partnership.
- Expanded learning. You can add new skills and knowledge by participating in popular Synergy activities such as the Solutions Demo Sandbox, Lunch Table Tech Chats, Hands-on Learning Labs and Geek Speak Live! Experience fresh new programs, too, including Match.Geek and Birds of a Feather.
Stay ahead of today’s complex IT landscape
Synergy offers you essential ingredients for competing in today’s demanding, complex and challenging IT landscape for the ultimate return on investment.
Make plans to attend this year’s conference and take advantage of the connections, the insights, the innovations and the experience available in one unique arena.
Bring your customers along and put the knowledge and insight acquired at Summit into practice in face-to-face conversations to strengthen relationships and pave the way for new deals. Share the value of Synergy with your customers and download resources on Citrix Partner Central to help you talk about its benefits and highlights.
Register for Synergy and plan your schedule now – I look forward to seeing you there!