Calling all Geeks!
Have you created the geekiest, most innovative solution ever based on Citrix products?
If so, you are a candidate for the 2015 GeekOvation award at Geek Speak Tonight! on Wednesday, May 13th.
For those that are already planning to attend Synergy in Orlando next month, just tell us about your GeekOvation-worthy solution by April 30th. The GeekJudges (CTPs,) will review your submission and the Top 3 will make it to the final round.
How do you score points and make it to the Top 3?
Here are the criteria the GeekJudges will use to evaluate your submission:
- Geekiness: 50%
- Innovation: 30%
- Business application (can it be used in business?): 20%
Geek Speak, GeekOvation—geekiness rules. So, when preparing your submission, consider that!
Here are the guidelines for submission:
- Submit your entry here: https://podio.com/webforms/11724811/814783
- While there is a field for the description, visual aids reign supreme; formality is not so important. You can add up to three attachments, which can be a Visio diagram, a photo, a short video, a flowchart, screenshots, or … ?
- Please do not include any proprietary information, such as customer name, user names, or domain name without permission. No problem with covering up names to protect the innocent.
- In addition to creativity, the judges are looking for information about customizations, scripts, or code that you used to create your awesome solution.
If you’re selected for the Top 3, you’ll be advised by May 6th.
Don your propeller-head cap because you’ll be allotted the Geek Speak Tonight! stage for a whopping 2 minutes to convince the Geek Speakers at Synergy that your solution deserves the GeekOvation award. The winner will be voted on right then and there based on the following criteria:
- GeekJudges Vote: Will account for 50%
- Audience Vote: Will account for 50%
The GeekOvation winner will receive a free Synergy 2016 pass, which includes a moderator role at a Synergy activity.
Get your Geek on and submit for GeekOvation!
GeekOvation MC (Mistress of Ceremonies)
Stay connected for all things Citrix Synergy – follow @Citrix on Twitter and join the conversation using #CitrixSynergy