Citrix’s annual Synergy conference is taking place on May 12th – 14th in Orlando, FL! The ShareFile Enterprise team is excited to share new feature announcements, breakout sessions, live demos, and more.
For those of you who are not familiar with ShareFile, it is a secure enterprise file sync and sharing service that meets the mobility and collaboration needs of users and the data security requirements of enterprises.
Here is our line up for Citrix Synergy 2015:
Instructor-led Learning Labs:
- Delivering an end-to-end encrypted file sync and sharing solution with ShareFile Enterprise (SYN617) Sunday, May 10th, 12:00PM – 3:00PM
- 2nd session for (SYN617) on Monday, May 11th, 8:00AM – 11:00AM
- Data loss prevention and enterprise file sync and sharing: is your data safe? (SYN201) Tuesday, May 12th 5:00PM – 5:45 PM
- 2nd session for (SYN201) Wednesday, May 13th, 2:30PM – 3:15PM
- Learning why companies are choosing ShareFile with StorageZones to balance mobility and collaboration needs with data security requirements (SYN101) Wednesday, May 13th, 11:00AM – 11:45AM
- Top ten ShareFile enterprise features IT teams can’t live without (SYN401) Thursday, May 14th, 10:30AM – 11:15AM
While attending Synergy, be sure to stop by the Citrix ShareFile Enterprise booth to hear about our latest product updates, watch live demos, and meet the team!
Connect with the ShareFile Enterprise Team Online: