HIMSS15 is almost here!
As a spokesperson for how Citrix solutions plays a huge role in Health IT, this is undoubtedly my most favorite time of the year. It’s my chance to interact with many of the big players in Health IT and see the latest tech trends in healthcare as well meet many (and I do mean many!) of our loyal customers. If you’ve been following us on twitter @CitrixHealth, you’ve seen, first-hand, the role Citrix plays in Health IT. If you haven’t, well HIMSS15 is your chance!
So, what does Citrix have up its sleeves for HIMSS15? Here are the top four things (though there are lots more) to see from us this year:
Get the latest and greatest from healthcare IT leaders, all while having breakfast & lunch.
Hear esteemed healthcare IT leaders share their stories, including challenges and priorities, lessons learned in EMR deployments, philosophies about enabling clinician mobility while balancing security and compliance and the outcomes of their innovation. During our breakfast session, you’ll hear from Connie Barrera, CISO at Jackson Health, as well as Peter Capelli, VP & CISO of Catholic Health, provide insights on:
- How some of the largest health systems are addressing emerging mobile security threats
- What technologies leading providers are using to enable mobility while maintaining the control needed to track devices, secure access to sensitive data, and defensively prove compliance with HIPAA, PCI DSS and enterprise governance
- How practitioners can use and roam their complete experience to any device, over any network, interact with patient data, email or text other members of a care team, share documents or submit prescriptions—all without exposing sensitive data to loss or theft
At our lunch panel, you’ll hear from David Baker, VP of IT at St. Joseph Health System, Johnny Brister, Manager of Infrastructure & Tech Systems at FMOLHS, and Christian Boucher, Manager of Directory Service for Desktops & Mobile Engineering at Southcoast Health, provide insights on:
- Why a complete approach to mobility can help providers improve operational efficiency, accelerate deployment of care critical apps and integrate systems and users of acquired organizations at a rapid pace, ensuring a seamless user experience for all employees and meeting clinician demands for BYOD and mobile devices
- How large health systems are extending mature IT to external affiliations as a service, fundamentally changing IT’s role in the organization into a strategic lever enhancing revenue, patient referrals, and more
- What tools and techniques leading providers are using to mobilize clinicians, deliver patient-centered care and improve care coordination across locations and specializations
Guided demos and in-booth presentations
At the Citrix HIMSS booth (booth #1645), join our healthcare experts for a guided demo and experience how a clinician can provide care wherever and whenever the patient needs them, resulting in greater efficiency, new levels of flexibility and better patient outcomes, without sacrificing the security of PHI.
- Single-tap access to an EMR on a thin client, with seamless roaming to a mobile device
- An EMR and medical imaging viewer displayed on a tablet, shown to a patient at the bedside
- Secure mobile communication, including e-mail, texting, file sharing and online collaboration to improve care coordination and increase patient interaction
You can also hear directly from healthcare IT leaders and Citrix partners in healthcare via intimate presentations at the booth.
Engage with our Customer Experience Team
Want your voice to be heard or have some suggestions on how you can improve end user experience? You’ll have your chance at HIMSS15 by engaging with Citrix’s Healthcare Customer Experience Team.
The Citrix Customer Experience team champions exceptional user experiences and designs to drive innovation. Our healthcare-focused customer experience team will be at HIMSS to engage with healthcare executives, Health IT professionals, physicians and nurses to collaborate on the future of our healthcare product solutions to ensure that we are creating experiences that align with the industry’s needs.
The CX team will be holding 45-minute research sessions where you will have the opportunity to provide input and influence the direction of our healthcare products. During these research sessions, they want to learn about challenges and pain points you and your organization face, as well share product concepts for your feedback. Because we will be sharing super-secret Citrix confidential material, interested parties will need to sign an NDA to participate.
If you’re interested in scheduling some time with the Healthcare Customer Experience, please set aside your time directly with Mei Av via email at: email@example.com.
Stop by the Citrix booth for your chance to WIN!
Sure attending HIMSS allows you to gain insights on the latest Health IT trends and interact with other leaders in healthcare, but what’s a conference without the chance to win some amazing prizes? Attendees who stop by the Citrix booth will have a chance to a win a Samsung 55” 4K UltraHD TV.