It’s that time of year again: SYNERGY and GEEK SPEAK LIVE!
- Geek Speak Tonight! is on Wednesday, May 13, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., in the OCCC | West Concourse, Level IV, Valencia B/C. Enjoy happy hour complete with snacks and beverages while Citrix Technology Professionals (CTPs), CTOs and other industry thought leaders engage in a lively discussion on compelling technical topics. As always, audience participation is strongly encouraged. (We provide beer. J )
- Geek Speak Live! Track: This series of open, unfiltered sessions covering a variety of technical topics is held concurrently with regular Synergy breakout session tracks, giving attendees a chance to participate in in-depth technical discussions. These sessions are particularly fun because they are unfiltered and typically lead to great opportunities for audience participation. We need to hear from you to know if we are providing the right technical content, so please make sure to complete your session feedback form after attending each session.
There are a few things to know this year:
- Geek Speak Tonight! moved to Wednesday night. Don’t miss it! The format has been revised and covers a wide range of topics like: Internet of Things, Octoblu, Citrix User Group Community (CUGC), opportunities to share you geek expertise and more!
- Plan to attend SYN515: Geek Out Game Show with Brian Madden – if you’ve attended one of the BriForum events, you have probably attended this very popular game show. It’s a geek version of Jeopardy!
- There are 14 Geek Speak Live sessions this year. (Details, Twitter handles and links are in the table below.)
- Sessions led by CTPs (Citrix Technology Professionals) are also listed below; in italics.
- There is a ‘Meet the Geeks’ page just for us! A collection of great Synergy geekery captured in one page! J