A new Citrix User Group is preparing its first events, led by a user committee of experienced virtualisation experts including Gabriel Yttermalm and Kent Söderlund. This new group will join similar groups that provide free or low-cost local events–usually in the local language–already established in Norway, UK, Poland, Germany and many other countries (check out what to expect, here).
- Hej! Citrix User Group Sweden finns numer endast på Facebook. Du hittar oss på https://www.facebook.com/groups/cugse/
First Meeting – Details
The first event will be held on Birka Cruises, 19th-20th May 2015, with the Day 1 spent in Birka and Day 2 on the boat.
- Register >>>>> HERE
There will be an exhibition on board, and the agenda is filled with sessions from Igel, Veeam, Secmaker, Nutanix, Citrix, HP, Nvidia and more…
What you will get from this event:
- A chance to give feedback to Citrix personnel face-to-face
- Training for your own staff on a range of products
- Hear case studies of real deployments and “gotchas” to watch out for
- A chance to see a range of third-party options and products
- Make contact with independent consultants
- Talks on multi-product solutions integrating multiple Citrix products and also integrating Citrix products with those from Microsoft, HP, VMware and many others
- Hear honest feedback from other Citrix customers
- The first Swedish event will follow a format similar to the successful Norwegian User Group Cruises that regularly attract 150 attendees. You can read the review of their last cruise to get an idea of just how much you can learn and enjoy (read the review – here.)
- Even if you can’t make the first event, do sign up to the group mailing list to get advance warning of future events and also details of partner events and special group pricings from partners and Citrix.
- For Nordic Citrix news, do follow our dedicated twitter account @CitrixNordic.