Attention ShareFile Enterprise Customers! Announcing the release of the ShareFile Enterprise Experience – a new Quarterly Customer Newsletter
Yes, you read that correctly! The ShareFile Enterprise product marketing team is planning to send you – ‘Our Valued Customer’ an email newsletter on a quarterly basis. The quarterly newsletter is designed to help run your ShareFile Enterprise service optimally and get more out of your investment. The newsletter is comprised of the Product Updates, Product Tips and Customer Resources & Education.
This quarter’s ShareFile Enterprise Experience Newsletter is available via blog post and email.
ShareFile Enterprise Experience – Issue 1, March 2015
ShareFile Restricted StorageZones – a new option for customer-managed StorageZones that increases data protection. Files and metadata in a Restricted StorageZone are encrypted with your keys, and access is limited to users in your enterprise.
New ShareFile Connector for Office 365 – Link your ShareFile accounts to your Office 365 accounts, reduce data fragmentation and enable a single pane of glass to reach even more document silos. Access documents stored in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
ShareFile Mobile Apps – allow you to access your ShareFile files and features without having to be at a computer. We’ve updated several of our apps this past quarter. Manage your data from any device, at any time, from any location – view the available apps.
Did you know…
- ShareFile is available in multiple languages. The ShareFile desktop, mobile and web user interfaces are available in these languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Another option besides Azure is available for Customer-managed ShareFile StorageZones and that includes AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Are you using all the great ShareFile Enterprise features? Set storage quotas by user, Outlook Plug-in, custom branding, single sign-on, mass provisioning user accounts from AD with User Management tool, ability to select Microsoft Azure for customer-managed StorageZones, ability to access data on existing on network shares (CIFS), SharePoint and Office365 (SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business), and Connector SDKs to create connections to any ECM systems. View training resources for more information on how to use some of these cool features.
Many ways to use your file sharing service – Be sure all departments across your organization are benefiting from the use of your ShareFile service, in fact, you may even have unused licenses you can distribute today for no additional cost. You’d be surprised how many other use cases and other departments can be helped with a secure file sharing solution. Here’s a few to consider:
- For Sales – integrates with most CRM systems, confirm prospects and clients have received files, quick access to the most up to date sales enablement files while in the field and true mobile productivity.
- For Marketing– to create shared folders accessible by teams or 3rd parties for enhanced collaboration, secure file storage and automatic back up of key marketing assets.
- For HR – to deliver, collect and retain personal employee information and files, collect signatures when needed, and retain confidential data to meet compliance standards.
- For Billing & Collections – To satisfy record-keeping regulations, improve file access, sorting and uploading, let clients send and receive confidential files to improve billing and collections.
- For Project Management – Streamline project management and improve workflows, ensuring mobile workers, contractors and clients receive up-to-the minute statuses.
- For IT – For secure data access, to solve their “Dropbox problem”, BYOD, mobility, secure collaboration, FTP Replacement, mobile productivity, connecting to existing data platforms, windows desktop migrations, and for flexible storage options (on-prem, in-the-cloud, or both).
- Use cases specific to industry – Citrix ShareFile delivers industry-focused solutions for Healthcare, Financial Services and Energy/Oil & Gas companies. Read the blog and solution briefs for more information.
CUSTOMER RESOURCES & EDUCATION
ShareFile Release Notes – You can keep up with all feature releases by subscribing to ShareFile’s release notes! Subscribe today!
ShareFile IT Community – You can view, post messages and get involved in the ShareFile IT Community – Join the conversations on one of the ShareFile Support Forums.
ShareFile LinkedIn – All customers are invited to join the Citrix ShareFile LinkedIn Group – customers can contribute, post questions and view feedback directly from the Citrix ShareFile team on how to solve technical issues, how customers are using ShareFile, etc.
Citrix Annual Customer Conference – Citrix Synergy: May 12 – 14, 2015 in Orlando, FL – See how mobility can empower your workforce with new ways to work better. From instructor-led learning labs, demos of new products, to breakout sessions on mobility, networking, virtualization, cloud and so much more.
Other upcoming events – Are attending any of these upcomingindustry conferences? Be sure to stop by the Citrix booth to see how we can help transform your organization with integrated solutions and best practices at:
- HIMSS Annual Healthcare IT Conference – April 12-15, 2015 in Chicago, IL
- Interop Technology Conference – April 27 – May 1, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV
- Microsoft Ignite Conference – May 4 – 8, 2015 in Chicago, IL
- Gartner Digital Workplace Summit – May 18-20, 2015 in Orlando, FL
Be sure to check your in-box soon to view your first ShareFile Enterprise Experience Newsletter.