Stay on top of the latest innovations: Citrix Synergy 2015, in Orlando May 12-14, is a mid-year opportunity to evaluate new Citrix product releases and expand on the training from Citrix Summit 2015 in January. Partners, join your colleagues and bring your customers for three days of technical breakout sessions, labs and special programs to enhance your professional development.
Catalog Is Live: Explore New Sessions
The core of Synergy is technical training, and this year, more than 125 breakout sessions will highlight how Citrix mobile workspace solutions power the software-defined workplace. Take some deep technical dives into new Citrix technology announced at Summit with introductory, intermediate and advanced technical sessions covering:
- A broad overview of the new Citrix Workspace Cloud platform, the enterprise use cases it supports, and how to use it to complement a hybrid cloud strategy
- New Citrix CloudBridge video optimization and management capabilities, plus expanded application performance visibility with AppFlow and Insight Center
- An introduction to the Sanbolic SDS platform and its core functionality within Citrix Workspace Pod
- Use cases for Octoblu, the new Citrix Internet of Things platform, along with the services included and protocols support
Synergy also will feature industry-focused sessions for education, financial services and healthcare, such as how Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System leveraged single sign-on, virtual desktop infrastructure, application virtualization and mobile device management to enable secure clinical roaming (and save $750,000 a year). Plus, independent desktop virtualization expert Brian Madden will be debuting a special new 2015 edition of Terminal Server vs. VDI.
Get details on all 125 breakout sessions in the new session catalog
Instructor-Led Learning Lab Workshop
Instructor-led Learning Labs are now a preconference workshop on Sunday, May 10, and Monday, May 11. Guided by Citrix experts, the workshop includes up to three labs as well as a special networking happy hour on Sunday night for $99 with your Synergy registration. Choose from topics at all technical levels, from basic to advanced, including:
- Disaster recovery strategy for Citrix XenMobile 10 using Citrix NetScaler
- Delivering an end-to-end encrypted file sync and sharing solution with Citrix ShareFile Enterprise
- Accelerate your cloud architecture by deploying Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp, and NetScaler in Microsoft Azure
Additional Training And Networking
Take advantage of unique Synergy programs that complement and extend Summit training. In the Solutions Demo Sandbox self-guided, self-contained environment, you can experience and evaluate new Citrix solutions. The Sandbox provides all the tools you need to structure mobile workspaces and explore how cloud-based services enable faster time-to-value. In the Synergy Network Operations Center, see behind the scenes of the Citrix production environment, and learn from the NOC team how Citrix manages its global datacenters and Synergy itself.
Special Promotions And Pricing
Take advantage of exclusive discounted Synergy partner rates, plus, encourage your customers and prospects to register for Synergy and win a free Synergy pass! When you recruit three new registrations you can qualify for a complimentary Synergy conference pass through the 3 for 1 program. Visit the pricing page for information on all current promotions.
Synergy is a great return on your investment and it’s essential for competing in today’s demanding, complex and challenging IT landscape. Register now.