Andrew Wood (@gilwood_cs) , CTP (Citrix Technology Professional) has announced on behalf of the UK Citrix User Group Organising Committee – a call for speakers and registrations for the group’s next meeting in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Many of us from Citrix attend this events to meet real users and get feedback into what our priorities for support, product features and documentation should be. Belo is Andrew’s announcement for this independent even, which is open to all of those interested in Citrix products – it’s FREE!!!:
The first 2015 UK Citrix User Group meeting – Meeting XII – will be on Thursday 2nd April at Thistle Newcastle, The County, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. If you can’t make this event though do sign up to the groups mailing list for early notification on future events. If you’d like to know more, you can read reviews of past meetings, here.
As with all our events, this is free to attend courtesy of our sponsors (Thank you! Liquidware Labs, Pernixdata, Nutanix, eG Innovations and Atlantis!). We hope to see you there.
Bring Your Own Session
- We’re accepting session suggestions using the link below. A session can be anything from a 10 minute “This is what we did” with no slides, just you, your towel and a sense of wonder all the way to a full 45 minute live demo and mime act.
- Worked on a Citrix project recently that went well? Not so well? Share your experiences and tips.
- Know a particular technology inside out? Pay it forward and share your expertise with an audience keen to learn.
- Want to critique a new release or feature? Highlight how you think it could be / should be better?
- Then submit your session to the UK Citrix User Group using this link
Thistle Newcastle, The County, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Handily, over the road from the Central Station if you’re coming by rail or Metro. If you’re flying to Newcastle airport you can take the Metro to Central Station. Ferry? Get a bus from the terminal to right outside the venue. There are a number of public car parks within a short walk, although avoid the Central Station car park, its expensive. If you’re cycling, running or walking in – go you.
If you’d like to sponsor this event, please view our sponsor page. Thanks to all our sponsors for allowing us to keep our meetings free to attendees.