According to IDG Enterprise, email is the leading mobile enterprise app that employees depend on to be productive.
Most organizations are looking to address business requirements but in many cases overlook important user requirements and also IT requirements. You can have the most compliant email solution but if it doesn’t deliver a great user experience and give IT and comprehensive and integrated solution you may have “won the battle, but lost the war.”
The importance of delivering and securing email which is the most utilized app on mobile devices should not be underestimated. In fact the Citrix Mobility 2014 Survey listed it as the most important mobile application organization need to support for Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM).
Citrix Mobility Survey 2014
Before you choose and deploy your secure email solution ask yourself the following questions:
- Will my secure email solution align to my business workflows?
- Will my enterprise file sharing solution integrate with my secure email solution?
- How will collaboration tools such on online GoToMeeting, WebEx and Lync integrate?
- Will I use that office desktop experience once I go mobile?
- Will it increase or decrease mobile productivity?
Register Today and Learn:
- Secure email is more than just about email
- 5 critical elements your EMM secure email solution should have
- How WorxMail compares to Good secure email
- How to future-proof your secure email solution
Christopher Campbell, Senior Product Marketing Manager for XenMobile will discuss 5 Reasons to choose XenMobile WorxMail over Good’s Secure Email.
Don’t settle for “good enough” email. Your mobile users need an email solution that delivers business optimized features, a great user experience and strong security. Discover why XenMobile’s WorxMail mail client is one of the fastest growing email solutions for mobile business users.
Check out the WorxMail Experience below:
For the latest Citrix and industry related news on Mobility and XenMobile follow us at: