“Love #Titan @Citrix @XenMobile. Impressed by ergonomy. Keep up the good work! Awesome product! #Citrix #Mobility #EMM #UpAndRunning”
— Julien Stanojevic, Citrix Architect, D2SI
“Impressed by the #Citrix #XenMobile 10 Early Release 2 #Titan #Beta Good work! @Citrix @XenMobile”
— Robin Hobo, Technical Consultant, ITON
These are the quotes from a couple of our partners who tested the early access beta release of XenMobile 10 that was made available for Citrix customers and partners.
XenMobile 10 marks the simplification milestone in our Enterprise Mobility Management journey. Today, at Summit Las Vegas we are happy to announce the release of XenMobile 10. XenMobile brings great benefits for both end users and IT administrators.
And here are ten benefits I can think of, from the top of my head that XenMobile 10 brings to our Citrix channel partners:
- Better for Business: With the 20+ enterprise workflow efficiencies and design improvements that enable business users’ productivity on smartphones and tablets, XenMobile is focused on empowering mobile users. With Citrix’s dedicated focus on user experience, the Worx apps and the Worx Gallery apps are designed to enable enterprise user workflows.
- Enterprise-grade Product: XenMobile architecture is built for complex and sophisticated network topologies that exist in a typical large enterprise with its offices and users across the world.
- Consolidated Architecture: XenMobile 10 integrates the mobile device and application management consoles along with some NetScaler Gateway controls, into one product. This consolidated architecture in this release makes it easy to use and deploy thereby ensuring our channel partners remain successful in their service engagements.
- Intuitive Dashboard: XenMobile 10 brings a fresh look with the redesign of the administrative dashboard. Channel partners can now manage and deploy XenMobile with a complete understanding of the deployments.
- Faster Deployment: With the consolidated architecture for mobile device and application management along with the additional controls for NetScaler Gateway, the deployment time with XenMobile 10 is reduced by 75%!
- Mobile User Workflows: True Mobility is about enabling the user not with a bunch of applications, but with the applications that let the user get their job done without exhaustingly navigating through multiple apps. XenMobile has always focused on enabling user workflows; XenMobile 10 now delivers additional enhancements to allow the end users remain productive without having to be tethered a specific device or a location.
- Automation: We recently announced the automation of APNS Certificate Signing process with which partners can now renew the APNS certificates for their customers. The concept of automation is now extended to ISV partners’ self-verification of their wrapped applications and a self-service portal for end users that allows them to location, track and wipe their lost/stolen device themselves.
- Faster Migration: With the migration tools that will be released for XenMobile 10, channel partners can easily migrate the existing XenMobile customers.
- Security and best-in-class User Experience: Traditionally, security and user experience of products never coexisted. However, XenMobile is proud to bear an exception for this norm by delivering an end user experience that is Better For Business without compromising security. XenMobile offers end-to-end FIPS compliant solution for mobility.
- Specialization Benefits: Citrix channel program for mobility changes the way partners are incented. Partners not only see benefits from the volume of XenMobile deployments they execute, but also for the quality and expertise they drive in the industry.
If you are at Citrix Summit 2015 in Las Vegas, here are your opportunities to learn more about XenMobile: