Where the deployment of a cloud platform is concerned, the first step toward success is said to be building the foundation on which data center operators can quickly and easily build cloud services within their existing infrastructure. Yet, no DataCenter is complete without storage.
With Citrix Ready verification of Coraid’s EtherDrive EX and ZX, combined with Citrix CloudPlatform, datacenters are ensured to have the best of both worlds.
Industry’s only future-proofed, application-centric cloud solution, Citrix CloudPlatform is proven to reliably and efficiently orchestrate both traditional enterprise and cloud-native application workloads within a single unified cloud management platform. Coraid’s Storage Solutions each complement the Citrix CloudPlatform with unique features such as Hybrid Storage pools, Data Compression, Data Integrity, Data Services, High Availability, Modular and Scalable platform on Ethernet.
Aimed at reducing space, power and cooling, the EtherDrive EX provides a block and file storage solution that is ideally suited for customers that want to start small and scale to petabyte+ environments, as and when their data storage needs grow.
- Coraid’s EtherDrive EX provides pay-as-you-grow flexibility
- With availability and resiliency contained in a single node, it’s ideal for customers facing rapid and unpredictable data growth.
- Self-contained in a dense form factor, the EtherDrive EX packs the right amount of capacity and performance for a multi-tenant workload environment.
In addition to its fully featured storage services and multi-protocol storage access capability, the EtherDrive EX also proves to be an effective container to separate application or customer data that should not be co-mingled.
Unstructured data is growing at a faster rate than ever before within enterprises. Companies are grappling with the ballooning cost and complexity of managing block and file storage infrastructure at scale.
- EtherDrive ZX is a modern, feature-rich file storage appliance designed to work with Coraid EtherDrive SRX block storage.
- As an alternative to legacy NAS architectures, EtherDrive ZX is ideally suited for public and private cloud environments, video and big data applications, where rapid scalability, ease of use and flexibility are important in a file-based storage system.
Learn and discover more about the Citrix CloudPlatform today.
For more details on unified storage from Coraid and for more details block storage click here
The Citrix Ready program identifies verified solutions that are trusted to enhance virtualization, networking and cloud computing solutions from Citrix, including XenDesktop®, XenApp®, CloudPortal™, CloudPlatform, XenServer®, NetScaler®.