At this point everyone in the industry is “selling” mobility and has an “EMM” solution. With such a crowded field of EMM providers most organizations are confused about which solutions are best for them and where to begin. Learn how to be effective and shorten your mobility sales cycle at Citrix Summit 2015.
At Citrix Summit 2015 you will get the answers to the following:
- How to differentiate and make selling enterprise mobility profitable
- How to identify and relate to the different buyers and increase your account footprint
- How to develop your customers’ strategy beyond MDM and articulate the benefits
- How to use mobility to find new entry points with existing customers
- How to paint a picture of the future workplace for your customers and their users
- How to manage the POC process so that it stays on schedule and your customer’s goals
- Which challenges and priorities are top-of-mind for healthcare executives in developed markets
- How to leverage the customer renewal conversation to get a customer to trade up
- How to minimize complexity, long time-to-value, and non-standardized deployments
- Key business and technology trends affecting IT decision-making in banking and financial services
At Citrix Summit 2015, you will learn the winning sales strategies and techniques that will educate and allow your customers to regain control and adopt a compelling, comprehensive and secure mobility strategy.
A few must-see sessions to check out are:
- SUM104 – Competing to win with XenMobile
- SUM105 – XenMobile’s 2015 product roadmap
- SUM106 – How to identify, capture and grow XenMobile opportunities
- SUM111 – Use security conversations to sell higher and expand deals
- SUM113 – Selling into banking and financial services
- SUM114 – Selling into healthcare
- SUM132 – Help your customers regain control of their data with ShareFile
- SUM145 – What’s new with Citrix XenMobile
- SUM207 – How to demo XenMobile enterprise
- SUM208 – XenMobile deployment best practices
Be sure to also check out our other sessions on Mobility and XenMobile.
XenMobile Demo Booths
Drop by the Citrix Demo Booths to learn first-hand how to compete against AirWatch by VMware, MobileIron, Good Technology, MaaS360 and more, effectively demo XenMobile key features and our productivity Worx Apps, learn about new partner apps in Worx App Gallery, and how to highlight new features with XenMobile next release.
- Booth 1 – XenMobile Competitive Fact, FUD and Fiction
- Booth 2 – XenMobile Customer Use Cases
- Booth 3 – Comprehensive Enterprise Mobility Management
Instructor-led Learning Labs
Get hands-on training from the mobility experts. Once you are registered for Summit, use the My Event Planning tool in your My Summit Event Account to select available classes and reserve your seat.
- SUM605 – Secure mobile access with the new XenMobile release
- SUM607 – Troubleshooting methodology and strategies for XenMobile
Free XenMobile Certifications
Partners are entitled to receive one free Citrix exam of their choice, a savings of up to $300. Register now for your free Citrix Certification exam at Summit! Pre-registration is encouraged due to limited availability. To take advantage of this offer and pursue your Citrix Certification, simply enter promo code SUM15P in the Promotion Code field of the exam registration form. This offer is valid for Citrix Summit 2015 conference attendees and applies to Citrix exams taken on-site at the Citrix Summit Las Vegas Certification Center.
Visit the XenMobile page for the latest information on our award winning mobility solution.